Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Football/Soccer

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ViTo_KyPseLi, Apr 28, 2011

1. Apr 21, 2011
    Do you watch or play Football/Soccer? I play in an amateur team called PAO ROUF.. I started just for fun but my coach told me i'm good so i continued seriously..!! What about you?
  2. Feb 1, 2010
    I played football 5 years and stoped. Now im in college, but i still play with my friends in free time. :grin:
  3. Mar 25, 2011
  4. Oct 8, 2009
  5. Feb 20, 2011
    [IMG]

6. Jun 4, 2006
    Why is it called an egg? By that logic I can call the ball an orange. Footorange, Footsphere, Foottomatoe...

Edit: Ah I knew it had something to do with it's shape, a prolate spheroid ('egg-shaped') - thanks wiki, learn something new everyday.
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    According to that picture, his elbow is a hand.

Fail.
  8. Feb 1, 2010
  9. Mar 17, 2011
    Love soccer and football. It's hard to pick one over the other but if I had too...........it would probably be soccer.
  10. Jul 14, 2008
    I thought the elbow was part of the arm, not the hand...

Anyways, I play soccer/futbol since I was a kid :3 I've stopped playing competitive since manitoba has shitty rules against fighting and fouls in soccer. I hated being kicked everytime I had the ball :/ I played in community center and the first league of the city for a while, it was fun :3
  11. Apr 21, 2011
    I am pretty sure that all of you saw the Real Madrid vs Barcelona match...!!! Messi is fantastic..!!
  12. Mar 14, 2011

too bad we lost to the arses today -.-
    well i guess we have to wait just a teeeeeny bit longer to win the 19th league title :smile:
    and good luck on the champions league away game.. u will need it :razz:
  15. Apr 21, 2011
    I think we will need it.. But my favorite team is Tottenham Hotspurs... We did well on Champion League and pretty bad this year in Premier League..!!
  16. Sep 6, 2010
    "For F*** sake stop saying soccah", from Green Street Hooligans movie. :biggrin: