Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For all the noobs who want to buy xbox (d)ONE

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Jun 7, 2013

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Xbox one is failing so hard. These videos are going to prove to all of you guys that xbox one is xbox done. The fact they they became greedy with their money gave people opinions about not buying it.
    1. The kinect only allows only the first person with the account to log in by scanning him automaically and if does not sign you in if the person is not there.
    2. You can't also buy pre owned games for the xbox one unless you pay fees.
    3. The worst one, You will always need internet connection to play online and **offline games** which sucks dicks. If you go somewhere with your xbox one where there is no internet connection, you still can't play offline modes like campaigns and stuff unless the kinect is always turned on with internet to scan you and sign you in.
    4. Want Xbox one for television and other shit? Waste your money. Who gives a fuck? i'll watch my own television.
    5. They're a rip offs with their money the fact that they didn't even mention gaming in their last announcement, but they talked about how entertaiing it is.
    6. I think this is true. Your purchased games will only work on your only xbox one and they will not work on another xbox one unless you pay fees because they count as used games.

For more infos, see these videos as they are very important. I hope Microsoft can fix their issues before releasing their console or else, they're failures.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLPRgtQP0Ic

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiLefY9uoxY
    • Agree Agree x 2
      Super Mario, Jun 7, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Jun 7, 2013
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • May 14, 2012
      decided to go for PS4 based off the rumors awhile ago.
    • Apr 10, 2011
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Nope, not true. Kinnect is not connected to some weird authentication stuff. Kinnect can be used by anyone with an account on the console.

When the internet derps (i'm pointing at you reddit) people shouldn't derp with them. Used game can be bought and used on the console. Nothing has changed. Unicorns stillll!!!! don't exist damn it.

Kinnect has nothing to do with playing your games, nor online connectivity requirement for games. You can play offline for a period of 24hrs at which point you need to connect to the internet again. Which sucks since my X360 is never connected to the internet since it's a single player thing only.

The ease of having Netflix for the TV is always best since Mom and Pops don't know how to put down a HDMI cable from the PC to the TV and still access Netflix. While boxes like Boxee and Roku exist, if you buy a Xone for your kids why the hell not wouldn't the parent use it since 400$ or w/e is a high cost. Also with the high number of cable cutter (like myself) it's was bound that this would happen and PS4 has it too....PC also has some of these features. TV will and always be everywhere.

Every game slated to be released by 2013 holiday are being released on XOne: Watch_Dogs, GTA5, Destiny, COD Modern Black Ghost Ops Warfare 56: The Dog Reckoning, AC4...and so on

Nope, not true at all see response to post 2. There isn't and won't be a online fee for used games. But your Xbox Live subscription will still go on, which beside a price is a wonderful service.
        Benderius, Jun 7, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Jun 7, 2013
      • Oct 17, 2011
        if all of those were true, than why did the ps4 win the votes by so much so far?????
        I'm not saying this is wrong information but i don't get why ps4 got most votes as for a console.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        First video you posted was from May 25th. Nobody knew what the damn thing could do. Every one of my response are facts and not someone on some youtube video talking about derp....

Also when in the heck is IGN factual every video they do is just to upload something...Like your nightly news, rumours sells.

What vote? Who decided that a console that didn't come out yet won something. As far as I know, Wii U won because..Hey I can buy the damn thing right now...BRB Going to Toy R Us for a great deal.
      • Jun 2, 2012
        They also mentioned before that this announcement was going to be entertainment sided (global announcement) and that all of the gaming stuff was going to be announced at E3 in the following weeks.
      • May 11, 2011
        Did i miss something because to me it seems we are still in the dark about what either one is still ps4 more than xbox one.
      • Jun 2, 2012
        Well one thing that is positive for xbox one is that its going to have day 0 releases on their market so you don't actually have to get up and go to gamestop to buy the game.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Why the fuck does xbox one lock 24 hours after playing offline? they want to force you to play online again. They want to be greedy and make you buy the kinect and membership for sure. Also, you can only sell a game to a friend on your list for 30 days. All this other shit they said yesterday was useless and people are staying sided with Ps4. Just wait for the sony announcement on june 10th. They will allow you to play with free internet and no lockdown shit. They will dominate.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        I've seen that video, and to be honest, things such 'Best name' and best 'Conference' really have no meaning to me at all. I couldn't care less if the PS4 receives the people's choice, as it bears no meaning in my eyes and is based upon preferences and not fact, which by the way couldn't even be determined at the time the video was released.

I'm saying this from a POV where I never had any console, and I never will, but that video really surprised me a little in the sense of its uselessness
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Membership for Xbox Live is not new and is more than 10 years old. Remember, you are not paying for playing online you are paying for the Xbox live service, the servers, the Single Sign On, the matchmaking service, and the back end support. Bunch of features that are missing from PSN. I couldn't give a crap about the multiplayer functionality ever since Halo 3, but the service is quite nice and would pay for it if I needed it. To this day PSN is still iffy and they will fix it, but nobody knows what exactly they are fixing.

Complete utter bullocks. Please go read the news release instead of trusting some youtube video some guy made on youtube. See both of my previous reply.

They said 1 thing which was the 24hrs online connectivity requirement. Where is this non-existent exclusive information you have?

I couldn't care for both of them and still will buy both. But please do some research before turning this into a bash contest.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        This ain't no shit i'm posting. I am researching everything but it seems like you never want to get the bad things about microsoft. They are good pc sellers but as for consoles, they will fail. Sony companies are better at making consoles and gaming. The xbox one is not for gaming but is more to entertainement and i assume you from now unless they make changes and update their specs. As for Ps4, we don't know how safe it wil be yet as they will make their announcement in 2 days.
        Xbox one makes everything so complicates as for ps4, all you need to do is log in and play.
        **Everyone has his own opinion**

Tanks for sharing me ideas tho. I really want to make more threads of those in the future for more discussions about these 2 consoles.