Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For all you A7X fans...

Discussion in Music started by Orange, Aug 20, 2013

1. Feb 8, 2013
    Hello, I've worked on this for half my day with uploading and Photoshop, but mainly uploading took up most of my time, but it's alright because its for the fans and I, myself, to enjoy. I'm here to give you the leaks to the new Avenged Sevenfold album, "Hail to the King". I believe this is a great album and I loved all the songs on it. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do if you haven't already!

Here is one of the ten songs on the album:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1z8xCBRxkg

You may check out the rest on my channel by clicking my channel!
    I don't ask of anyone to subscribe because it's making these videos are just something I love to do and I would do it even if it was meant for only me to view. Although, I'm not saying you can't...
    Enjoy!
    :music:

Tag @Vicarious because I know he's a big fan!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4
    • Feb 2, 2013
    • Nov 11, 2011
      @Tony the Tiger!! :D Please contain your orgasm for the sake of the general population. Thank you.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Already been listening to it :evilgrin: listened to the full album probably 5 or 6 times now :grin:
          [IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            I guess I'll stop listening to Wiz Khalifa and check this out... D:
          • Feb 27, 2012
          • Jul 8, 2012

• Jan 21, 2011
            People actually use windows media player?
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Feb 27, 2012
              I don't mind it. I like the look and feel of it, and it uses way less memory than iTunes and doesn't crash and freeze every 15 minutes lol. Only ever uses a max of 200MB of memory, which is fine by me. On my laptop, which only has 1GB of RAM, i use Foobar2000, since it uses like 5MB of memory lol.
            • Oct 13, 2011
              I guess I'm the only one here who actually pre-ordered this album.
            • Jul 8, 2012
              They're a bit light for my tastes so I don't follow them that closely. I am defiantly interested in it though.

• Feb 8, 2013