Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For all you Call of Duty junkies out there!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by NightFury, Sep 27, 2011

1. Nov 2, 2010
    Can't bloddy wait for this game to come out! November..

all the equipment you got - breakdown.
  2. Jun 26, 2011
  3. Jun 30, 2011
    Didn't this game already come out a while ago? hmmm.

The least they could fucking do pick more then a few fucking new weapons.
  4. Nov 2, 2010
    There's not much to add, and this thread is for people who "like" mw3, if you don't like it gtfo.

And on a second note, a fuck-ton of weapons have been added, the engine is revamped. Pretty much everything is different. You can't change modern warfare that much, or it's just gonna end up all shitty. There is a lot of guns to choose from. If you don't bloddy like it I suggest you find another game to bag out.
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    I AM GOING TO BASH THIS GAME SOOOO HARD BY CALLING IT THE SAME GAME WITH A DIFFERENT COAT OF PAINT!!!!!!!!! DID YOU NOTICE THE CAPS!?!? IT IS LIKE I AM YELLING!!!!!! :shock:
  6. Aug 18, 2006
  7. Nov 2, 2010
    Pshh all of you guys obviously hate mw3. I know Xylone doesn't and a number of other people. As I said if you don't like it, don't bother posting shit like "MW3 isn't fit to wipe my ass with." etc. No one needs to hear your hateful comments. If you don't like mw3 then don't post in here, there's a section for BF3.

And on a side note, you cannot compare these games. They are both good. Modern Warfare 3 is an arcade shooter, BF3 is a war simulator.
  8. May 11, 2011
    i'm going to wait and see what is said first got mw2 and was happy but no dedicated severs made me mad but lets see
  9. Feb 18, 2011
    People say mw3 sucks but theyre still gonna buy it.
  10. Mar 20, 2011
    I think it looks cool, I think I will nab it on console if it is coop playable on the 360 or PS3. My GF refuses to play coop on multiplayer on PC's which sucks since I built her one bad ass rig. I only got her on the ZM server once, when she was drunk. LOL
  11. Mar 26, 2011
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    +1 They hardly changed anything in MW3 oh they added new guns wow and revamped their engine? Pfft BF3 has a new engine lol :grin:.
  13. Nov 2, 2010

Haterz
    go back to your BF3 shit.
    Some people don't wanna depend on team-mates, they wanna do things by their own accord. I am still ashamed I bought BC2 thinking it was the same as MW2.

And remember: BF3 = War simulator, MW3 = Arcade shooter. Get over it.

And read this http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96054-Did-Modern-Warfare-2-Sell-7-Million-Copies-in-One-Day
    Eat it.
    Then:
    http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-copies-did-battlefield-bad-company-2-sell

You already lost. BF3 may have "better" graphics, but it's not gonna sell more.
  14. Jun 30, 2011
    You know why? Because it comes out very near Christmas and all the little boys are gonna beg there mom to get this game. BF3 is better. End of story.
  15. Nov 29, 2010
    Here's the thing, BF3 is superior and the MW fanbase accepts that, It's the BF fanbase that constantly babbles it's better.

Oh and PS. BF3 is still beating out mw3 in pre-orders.
  16. Jul 20, 2010
    It is beating it lol Hell a few months ago It broke the record for most pre-orders lol. Why would you think BC2 was in any way shape the same as MW2? The BF games require more skill thanks to no auto aim and recoil in guns. MW has some recoil but its not much you can easily correct the recoil in it. Not to mention MW is always plagued with glitches, and cheats care package glitch, and jav glitch to name a few. Only reason MW has sold that many copies in the past is because it has the name Call of Duty. Sadly people will buy a game that's at best a DLC for 60 bucks so continue to dish out money for a DLC and people wonder why MW generally sucks lol.