Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For Canadians who watch So You Think You Can Dance Canada

Discussion in TV Shows started by Conker, Jul 12, 2011

1. Mar 31, 2010
    Alrighty, my very good friend Denitsa made the top 20 on SYTYCD Canada!!! Make sure to vote on Monday nights at 10pm. Vote more than once! She's an awesome person and such an amazing ballroom dancer. Just look for yourself on Monday nights at 8 PM.

Vote for her!

Also, here's the video of her performance last night!!! She did hip hop! Remember peeps, she's a ballroom dancer and STILL kicked ass in Hip Hop!

2. May 6, 2011
    I am Canadian.

I don't even watch that show.

Canadians can't dance. Sorry its the truth.

3. Mar 31, 2010
    Yeah, because Canada only brought out about 50 of the greatest dancers of the last 20 years with top world accolades (mostly from Quebec): Alain Doucet, Anik Jolicoeur, Jean-Marc Genereux, France Mousseau, Pierre Allaire, Mireille Veilleux, etc etc etc etc....
  4. May 6, 2011

I always thought the greatest dancers were "THE LXD"

The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers
    (and most of those dancers are American)

(TEEHEEE....................I crack myself up sometimes. LMAO)

Didn't do this double post on purpose, please delete this one.

For some reason explorer glitched.
  5. Mar 31, 2010
    Just a follow up from this week's dance. She's officially in the top 18 now! Yay! Here's a video of the dance she did this week!

Remember, if you're in Canada, try voting for her! The show's on Monday nights at 8PM EST. You can vote starting from 10PM EST. I'm not sure if USA can vote as well, but next week: I'll be posting real-time updates and we'll see what we can do! She needs any support she can get -- she is honestly such a gifted and wonderful dancer and deserves to remain as long as possible on the show!!!

Also, please join her Facebook Fan Page.
    Denitsa Ikonomova FAN PAGE

Any help is appreciated! :smile: Thank you so much!