Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For my buddy "Nayr" :D

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Soииy, Mar 30, 2014

1. Jul 8, 2011
    It doesn't matter, if the console says that you are using this bhop script and we see it you'll be warned > kicked > banned. I also heard you we're using a aim bot if you have a problem with "Nayr's" actions then you should've posted this in the "Admin Abuse " section if you thought he did something wrong.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 8, 2011
      Just because I can bhop good, doesn't mean I'm scripting. If you can't hear my footsteps that means I know how to crouch boost. My sync is 90 + because I have a mechanical keyboard.

Just train your "Pay for Admin" mall cops to learn how to detect if somebody is scripting.

On a side note, Yes I can build scripts and yes I have a bhop script BUT I only use it on a server that allows me to use it. (ChaoticWarfare), other than that, I don't cheat at all.

HI BRIAN,KYLE, AND OTHER ADMINS FROM 2 YEARS AGO.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 3, 2013
        Bhop script and aimbot is not allow:reallyangry:
      • Mar 24, 2014
        Like i said if the console says you're using a bhop script then that's final.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Apr 24, 2012
          So you only use them on servers that allow them... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ok.
        • Jul 8, 2011
          Wow, if the console actually said I was scripting, that's a compliment to me.

lol
        • Oct 13, 2011
          He's right about this. You guys are just binding jump to mwheeldown and jumping. If you watch him while he is crouch boosting you'll probably see his character crouching in mid-air.

I won't comment about smac and scripts.
        • Jan 21, 2011
          No. Never ban solely based on a SMAC warning. SMAC is merely an aid to help you spot potential hackers.

I don't see signs of a script, nor do I see an aimbot. Shotguns in CSS don't generally make sense in their spread pattern.

I remember playing with Sonny when MG was popular, and I see he certainly hasn't lost his bhop skillz.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Jul 8, 2011
            Long time no see Seeker. Thanks for the unban. Love you babe.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Dec 17, 2007
              i remember you being an admin from a while ago…but don't really see you in game anymore…but anyways if you're ever in zm again…i'll be the one with the pointy hat that says mall cop admin on it in neon green lettering
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Very nice. I never doubt people that plays on CW. I'll see you on Chaotic Warfare!
              • Like Like x 1
              • Mar 30, 2013
                Bhop like this is, is posible. The guy may script or may not.

If the server disabled the bunny hop, then it's just a scripter. If the server enabled it, he is just good at Mousewheel bhop, Strafe and Crouch Boost.
              • Dec 11, 2013
                @Soииy i think u left pF right? Because I didn't saw u in zm or ze before lol. So I doesn't has any comment on u :wink: but i also hope that I can played with u on zm :grin:
              • Jul 8, 2011
                I use to play 24/7 panic servers then moved to minigames. This was like 2-3 years ago. The minigame server died, so I moved over to other servers and started to surf and bhop. If you play Chaotic Warfare, you'll see me in there all the time.

I don't think i was an admin ever.
              • Dec 17, 2007
                i could've swore i've seen an admin with your exact same name…but then again i am intoxicated most of the time
              • Feb 3, 2012
                Wow, It's been a while since I've heard or played with you. Welcome back I guess. :shock:
              • Feb 8, 2013
                I think last time you mentioned pF on CW. I'm not sure if that was you, but I don't think it was Sonny.
              • Jul 8, 2011
                • Like Like x 1