Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For those who care

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Disturbed_One, Feb 26, 2016

1. Dec 27, 2012
    #WTFU Bring justice to all this bullshit.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    Haha this has been happening for years. People abuse the rule too much. I always went out to check whether I was allowed to use music or not, and the Mako videos I have are legitimately being claimed for ownership (monetisation) by the rightful owner. However, cases like these are very rare and are usually done on purpose, because the robot that checks the sounds CANNOT file a DMCA takedown, it can only file claims that are registred in its database.

So, here, clearly the Japanese company from the game deliberatly boycotted the channel. Fun fact is that nothing BUT the Japanese are so brutal and aggressive in this field. Fan made mods, games, videos or even music that have derivatives of Dball Z, Nintendo titles (one of the most aggressive in fact), Square Enix etc... all these Japanese companies have actual departements checking for intellectual fraud. It's just insane. One mario picture in your video and they would claim it.
  3. Sep 14, 2008
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 13, 2012
      • Aug 7, 2012
        their whining isn't going to fix anything.