Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For those who sent requests, don't worry!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Aug 2, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2012

For those (such as sajak and Synopsis, and someone who sent me a cow model to animate (don't know who anymore))
    don't worry, I WILL do them soon but currently I'm so busy that I just haven't got time for anything at all (except for some 'The Walking Dead: Chapter Two" that served as relaxing time).

I was also planning on making a forum post in the WIP section about ze_SSBB_v1 but again I have to go in about 10mins until tomorrow so I will have NO time even making that one (because I want to give a lot of information and some pictures).

Sorry in any case for the impressive delay but I couldn't simply do them for these last days. HOPEFULLY tomorrow I'll have some time (which I finally think I will).

All have fun in the mean time!

Joris Ceoen
    • Like Like x 2
    • May 14, 2011

I wasn't in a rush for it anyways. :smile:
    • Nov 11, 2011

But thanks Joris, I was about to message you and be like "YO BRO WHERE MY STUFF AT BRO." :razz: Can't wait for your ZE map, the models and animations look amazing!
    • May 14, 2011
    • Jul 17, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 2, 2011