Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

For you Skiers and Snowboards

Discussion in Entertainment started by Rico Suavé, Sep 3, 2012

1. Dec 19, 2008
    Rico Suavé, Sep 3, 2012 Last edited by Rico Suavé, Sep 3, 2012
  2. Dec 2, 2011
    Your making me want to go up to Aspen, Went last year, So nice!
    But utah still has the best snow!
  3. May 14, 2011
    I am a skier, but to ski I have to grab a plane ticket to the Alps as there's no snow in southern England.

I am good, (fast) but I dont do tricks. :smile:
  4. Dec 2, 2011
    Skis are for old ppl and girls its all about a snow board!
  5. Dec 19, 2008
    I ski and snowboard and when it comes to tricks, skiing is alot of harder.
  6. May 14, 2011
    Skiing is too easy. I tried snowboard but when you become good at one the other one becomes boring

Im currently learning windsurfing. Hopefully i'll be good at that soon. And diving although thats more costly, rather than becoming better.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 18, 2012
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Maybe A forum for sports like activity's we do should be started?
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I'm more of a fan of snowboarding, but I hate the local "fake snow" places here in Michigan. This is the reason why one of the places I'd really like to move to is Alaska.
      • May 14, 2011
        I had my first lessons on the sea. I've had 5 hours of them. Now I'm going to a private sailing club this sat on a reservoir to have my first lesson there.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Water skiing? Yea it's pretty damn fun. I'd really like to do some wake-boarding soon before the warm weather goes away, but I haven't had a chance to.
      • May 14, 2011
        Not water skiing. Read my previous post. :smile:

Although I have water skied in the past, but i found it too tiering and it was more of a ; hold onto the stick for your life rather than fun. :smile:
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Still not sure how I misread that lol. Never tried windsurfing before.
      • Jun 18, 2012
        I used to windsurf when I was 12-15 ish, to bad I wasn't strong enough to be able to handle the big sails. I still got a somewhat decent set, but without a drivers liscense I won't get myself anywhere.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Omfg I'm totally into water skiing and not snow skiing since there was never snow in Lebenon. My mom's friend's daughter the champion of new York city in water surfing. I just came back from skiing with some pics :razz: but they're on my dad's iPhone. Anyways, I prefer anything skiing then boarding.
      • May 14, 2011
        I live 5 mins drive from a reservoir. :razz:

And yeah. But try windsailing on the sea. The waves try to flip you every time even with your middle fin down (forgot what the technical name is). And the water currents make it horrible to lift your sail out of the water. :smile:
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Wish I lived that close, I'm like 30 mins away from the sea, my set however isn't any good on open sea, and I'll need some more practice since I've grown bigger and will have to get used to more wind. :wink: The past years me and my brothers have mainly put it off cause of being lazy and it being to far away/to much work to pack/unpack.
      • May 14, 2011
      • Jun 18, 2012
        You should tape youreself surfing. :grin:
      • Feb 18, 2011
        What a shame, Tom Wallisch went to Breck. Real skiers go to Winter Park or Vail. I am heartbroken :frown:...