Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Forgotten Town

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by tfreeman451, May 12, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 11, 2013
    As far as I can tell it would take a minimum of 3 zombies, ideally 6 zombies to go from both sides. If the person on top isn't shooting.

I think it's time to remove this map....thoughts?

2015-05-12_00004
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    This spot is kinda hard to decide if should be illegal or not..... if zombies know how to teamwork and run boost maybe might kill the person on top (This, I mean only 1 person is up there). 2 or more people on there, will be a gg. :grin:
  3. Oct 11, 2013
    You might be able to RB from the white truck to hit their feet....but I'm not too sure on that one
  4. Dec 17, 2007
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Can zombies stack from the sides to get on the wooden support beams?

Hard to tell from this angle, can they jump from the crane?

Either way, both of these scenarios are pretty much ledge entrances and would be near impossible under fire. Unless there's something I'm missing, this is probably a good candidate for illegal.

As far as map removal, I'm all for it, we don't really have a process set up for that though.
  6. Dec 17, 2007
    You probably could, but it'd be pushing it. Not to mention it would be really easy to shoot them off of the support beams.
  7. Feb 8, 2013
  8. Mar 10, 2014
    i agree this map needs to go, most ZM's dont know how to RB let alone work together
  9. Feb 27, 2012
    Any @Wiki Editor want to look at this together later?
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm free all night, but I'm already pretty much already for removal, almost every spot on the map is either illegal, barely legal, or boringly cheap.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Oct 11, 2013
      It requires three humans to get up there using the wooden support beam:

ft1

RBing from the white truck might be possible but only if the human isn't paying attention. If they're further back on the sign they should be okay.

ft2

The crane is too far away to do anything:

ft3
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 29, 2014
        :handcuffs: in other words the only possible way is RB
      • Feb 27, 2012
        This is the 7th illegal spot, and there are no really good usable spots in this map. This map definitely was not designed with Unlimited Ammo servers in mind, and should therefore just be removed.
        ... or unusable. There are other spots that Soft Serve and i had discovered in this map, but we never used them so they weren't abused by other players. @Secprotocol :hammer: this map pls.

I've added this spot to the illegal list until it is removed, or incase we ever decide to revisit this map (either with an edit, or just re-add it for whatever reason)

http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-forgotten-town/
        • Like Like x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Dec 30, 2006
          • Like Like x 3
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Programming King Programming King x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.