Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Formal Apology

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by s6t6n, Jul 18, 2014

Should I change my name?

Yes 7 vote(s) 50.0%
No 6 vote(s) 42.9%
POST A SUGGESTION :) 1 vote(s) 7.1%
  1. Jun 11, 2008

I know I have come across as a snotty, inconsiderate, easily-irritated, ugly-intention, poor-attitude, (or insert any negative connotation here), player.

Or in simper terms, an asshole.

At the beginning of the summer, I didn't think I would stick around long, which is why I behaved the way I did, as a troll. But now I have got to know a lot of members, both in ZM and ZE, I really enjoy the community. Not planning on sticking around doesn't account for my action in game, in private, or online, in any sense or situation. But with the support of everyone around, I would love to become a new person in Plague Fest. I have already built special bonds with certain players, which has caused me to realize my poor actions were nothing but detrimental to my image around this amazing community.

I hope to gain everyone's respect at some point, and hopefully friendship.

I am also considering re-branding my name from something less negative (s6t6n = satan) to something more positive, but I would like a vote on that. Changing name wouldn't be a huge deal to me, I have aliased under many names, under my many accounts, over many names, throughout Counter Strike. So let me know how you feel on that.

Lastly, I would like to give a special apology to Execution Elite members (Xcn Elites). I know making a fake group was childish, immature, and downright annoying. As I said above, I never thought I would see myself becoming apart of this amazing community but the more and more I played the more I enjoyed it. I hope that all of you Xcn Elite members forgive me at some point as I would love to build stronger relationships.

All in all, I hope this thread shed some light on who I am, and also made up for some of who I was not.

Sincerely, s6t6n.
    • Friendly x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Wizard! x 1
    • Jul 20, 2012
      Why are you excusing yourself for what you are? We are all human haters. Do you watch the news? There are wars, killing and fightings everyday, and no one gives a fuck.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Oct 18, 2012
        Once a troll always a troll. There's no going back.
      • Nov 17, 2012
        So unforgiving.
        People make bad choices sometimes, and by the sounds of it he wants to make up for it. Best give him a second chance and if he doesn't change then so be it.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          You haven't caused me any problems (yet), so you're good in my book. I wouldn't worry too much about what other people - on the internet - think about you, just do what you got to do and avoid burning your bridges if you can.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008

FuttBucker is much better than s6t6n. (should really be spelled s4t4n but that's just me being a nerd)
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 10, 2011
              • Feb 1, 2011
                • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Programming King Programming King x 1
                • Artistic Artistic x 1
                • Feb 13, 2014
                  I reserve judgement until a further date.
                • Feb 25, 2014
                  Dude most of the people already forgot what you have done, and I doubt that many care, it is a game. Just play it and don't act like a troll then no one will even remember what U did.
                • Apr 9, 2012
                  And planes being shot down with all innocent people.
                • Dec 10, 2013

But ya, don't be so cold on the poor guy, his apologies look legit and he really means them, let him have a second chance and if he ruins it then feel free to tell him to fuck off <3 otherwise just lets try to be friends again, pFriends 4ever =3

hue
                • Mar 30, 2012
                  You should change your name, not because it might be offensive, but because that can't possibly be the name you want to go around with..?
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                  • Dec 10, 2013
                    This gif, Berry have my babies my account my steam have my all.

I love these kind of gifs xD
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Oct 24, 2013
                      Don't give a fuck what people say, man. I know you're good people.
                      I was a troll before I joined admin, and now I troll in more sophisticated way.:pizza:
                      (check out my ban record lel)
                      Don't change your name just to be more "positive" , it's kind of cool having the same name after a while.
                      I used to change my constantly but after you play on CSS you start to run into other players your recognize in other servers which can be pretty cool.
                      Hail Satan!:devil:
                    • Dec 27, 2013
                      but, but beeing a troll is the best part of the game ^^
                      anyway well done. .
                    • Feb 8, 2014
                      My 3rd-party, emotionless response is: Um... What?

If apologizing made you feel better about the way you've acted then cool. I wouldn't change your name though. You haven't done anything so horrible that you need a face lift. I haven't changed my name since 1.5 and I've done some seriously trolly stuff. Why? Because no one really cares in the end unless you're blowing up buildings or shooting down airliners. (too soon? xD) See you around and good luck!

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXTgFp9hRNA

This thread is now a sing what you say thread!
                    • Jan 5, 2014

Guys, the dude is trying to make a sincere apology and lots of ya'll are going "lol its da internet". I mean yeah, it's just CS:S Zombie Mod/Escape, but still. The dude is trying to be real and some of you guys are shitting on him for no reason. Even if you can't emotionally relate, at least try to appreciate what he's doing. Most people never come to the point where they step back and say, "hm maybe I was being a dick"
                    • May 27, 2008

Also hey man. If it made you feel so strongly that you had to make a post about how you really feel right now, that's alright in my books. I can tell you put effort and a lot of thought into whether or not you should make this thread in the first place, and that's the first step to changing. Do yourself some good and make positive changes one step at a time throughout your days. Things are much better when everyone is with you and you're not the lone wolf.