Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Formula 1 2012 Season

Discussion in Sports started by Badgriuel, Apr 14, 2012

1. Jul 20, 2010
    Whelp its the new season for formula 1 3rd race is happening tonight for people on the PST timezone at 10pm on the Speed Network. This race is taking place in Shanghai, China. Looks like this season might shape up to be really good. Michael Schumacher is getting back into his grove and hope to see him dominate the sport yet again. Here are the qualifying results for China.

Here are the race edits for the past two races mainly highlights of the race.

http://www.formula1.com/video/?uid=2012032502R

That's the race edit for the second race very wet race.

If you want to watch the race edits, go to formula1.com and setup an account its free its the official F1 site and they post race edits of each race.
    • Like Like x 1
      Badgriuel, Apr 14, 2012 Last edited by Badgriuel, Apr 18, 2012
    • Jul 20, 2010
      If you want to watch the race edits, go to formula1.com and setup an account its free its the official F1 site and they post race edits of each race.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Brings tears to my eyes to see such beautiful machines ripped apart like that (crashes) you're literally watching millions of dollars explode in front of your eyes.
    • Jul 20, 2010

Here's a clip from Q3 of qualifying in China.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Holy fuck 315 km/h on that straight away. He's cornering at 100 km/h... that's just insane.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      On that straight away when they break to take that turn they feel 6g's of force on them under breaking.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      How do they keep from blacking out? I imagine they go through a lot of g - maneuver training to build up a tolerance to it.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Most if not all the drivers have been racing for years before they enter F1 there's GP2 which is right below F1. They do a lot of training in the off season and during the season to stay in shape and what not.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I've been reading up on it lateral force (left / right) has a different effect on humans than (up / down). Which is why they don't need equipment to compensate for the g force.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Here is the China grand prix race edit that happened this past weekend.

• Jul 20, 2010
      This weekend is the Bahrain grand prix qualifying will be at Saturday 4am PST on the Speed network channel and the race will be held on Sunday at 5am PST on the Speed network channel. This the race edit from 2010 since F1 didn't come to Bahrain last year.

• Jul 20, 2010
      Reminder LIVE qualifying for the Bahrain grand prix is this Saturday Morning 4AM PST. If you need to find out what time it is for you. Go to the http://www.formula1.com/ on the right side you will see what grand prix is next and the times for the sessions. You will see a button you can click that says "Convert to My Local Time" In the United States its live through the Speed Network channel.
    • Mar 26, 2011
    • Jul 20, 2010
      http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2012/867/7166/ That's the qualifying results for Bahrain. Got Vettel on pole followed by Hamilton and then Webber. Looks like this might a good race like China. Race starts 5AM PST on the Speed network channel check in your area if not in the west coast of the US
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Sebastian Vettel took the win today at the Bahrain grand prix for Red Bull Racing-Renault with Kimi Raikkonen coming in second for Lotus-Renault and Romain Grosjean coming in third for Lotus-Renault. When the race edit is up I'll post it here for you guys.

http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2012/867/7167/ full list of where the rest of the field placed at the end of the race.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Here is the race edit for the Bahrain grand prix.

• Jul 20, 2010
      The 5th race of the season will be held at Catalunya Spain at 5am PST for people in the States. Pastor Maldonado will start from pole with Fernando Alonso starting in second and Romain Grosjean will start third.
    • Jul 20, 2010

Race edit for the Spanish grand prix

Winner was Pastor Maldonado, 2nd place going to Fernando Alonso and 3rd place going to Kimi Raikkonen.
    • Jul 20, 2010

Race Edit for Monaco grand prix.

Winner was Mark Webber, 2nd place going to Nico Rosberg and 3rd to Fernando Alonso.
    • May 14, 2011
      Nice video, funny cruise ship montage at the beginning. I remember when Top Gear went to this track :smile:.

Im not a die hard fan of F1 but i like watching clips like this. Keep posting them!