Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Formula 1 2014 Season

Discussion in Sports started by Badgriuel, Mar 15, 2014

1. Jul 20, 2010
    Well this Saturday at 11pm PST is going to be the first race of the 2014 season. The race is at Albert Park in Melbourne Australia. We might have a really good season this year and closer racing with the V6 Turbo charged engines. It was nice hearing the crowd roar when Vettel failed to get into Q1 for qualifying made me laugh.

Top 10 starting grid

Pole Position Lewis Hamilton Mercedes

2nd Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing-Renault

3rd Nico Roseberg Mercedes

4th Kevin Magnussen McLaren-Mercedes

5th Fernando Alonso Ferrari

6th Jean-Eric Vergne STR-Renault

7th Nico Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes

8th Daniil Kvyat STR-Renault

9th Felipe Massa Williams-Mercedes

10th Valtteri Bottas Williams-Mercedes
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dec 11, 2013
      Malaysia also had a formula 1 race on a place ' Sepang F1 circuit" i very excited about it!!!! Does anyone going that?
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Sounds interesting. Will probably get it when it comes out.
      Jed, Mar 15, 2014 Last edited by Jed, Mar 15, 2014
    • May 15, 2011
      I'm so glad to see Red Bull out of the fucking pole. Fuck you Vettel, I hope you get raped by twelve donkeys at once. Fucking 1pm for me though, so wont catch it live. :C Also, we should start doing F1 2013 races again. I see we have a few more F1 fans than before too, so maybe we can have races that aren't just me and you now.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 23, 2013
        Freaking fantastic that vettel is p13. Hope he likes eating his humble pie. My only complaint so far is that with these new turbo engines, the trademark sound is gone. They now sound like jet engines up close with the air pressure release and have a low rumble. Not the familiar whine that we're used to.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
        Drac, Mar 15, 2014 Last edited by Drac, Mar 15, 2014
      • Jul 20, 2010
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Oct 23, 2013
          I'll just stick with commenting on the actual races, I've never played F1 2013 and even if I did, it's not Mario Kart therefore I'd automatically fail :razz:
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Oct 23, 2013
            Completely gutted that Hamilton went out due to a blown cylinder but very happy that vettel also went out. Couldn't help but laugh when he was on the coms to his team. I think I detected a voice quiver when he was told to retire. Poor world champion, bet he threw his toys out the pram. But you just know that somewhere driving a Porsche in the world Webber did a first pump.

Bottas looks promising for the season, I think he's one to watch out for because of he didn't have any problems he definitely would have placed on podium.

And I need to reiterate my love of Kobayashi. I know he took massa out but that crazy bonzaii driver always keeps things interesting. 1 race back and he's already causing destruction before the first turn. I can't help but love the nut bag!

• Like Like x 1
            • Jul 20, 2010
              Well it was a good race, lots of good racing. It seems like the weak engine this year is the Renault one as they had only 3 cars running during the race with that engine. Mercedes power engines seem to be very very strong.

1st place Nico Rosberg Mercedes

2nd place Kevin Magnussen McLaren-Mercedes

3rd place Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jul 20, 2010
                This Sunday at 1am PST will be the 2014 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix held at the Sepang International Circuit. It looks to be a wet race as the Practice sessions and Qualifying was done in wet and damp conditions.

Top 10 starting Grid

Pole Position Lewis Hamilton Mercedes

2nd place Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Racing-Renault

3rd place Nico Rosberg Mercedes

4th place Fernando Alonso Ferrari

5th place Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing-Renault

6th place Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari

7th place Nico Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes

8th place Kevin Magnussen McLaren-Mercedes

9th place Jean-Eric Vergne STR-Renault

10th place Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes

Race Edit for the Australian Grand Prix.

• Like Like x 1
                • Dec 11, 2013
                  @Badgriuel u got go? Cool man!!! Mercedes win the race!!!! Wow~
                  Post Merged, Mar 30, 2014
                  And next race is on Australia do u go? @Badgriuel i very excited about it!
                • Jul 20, 2010
                  Well the race in Malaysia wasn't very exciting seems like Mercedes is going to be the team everyone is going to be chasing this year.

1st place Lewis Hamilton Mercedes

2nd place Nico Rosberg Mercedes

3rd place Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Racing-Renault

This Sunday at 8AM PST will be the 2014 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix held at Bahrain International Circuit. Will anyone catch Mercedes or are they going to run off with another 1,2 finish?
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Oct 23, 2013
                    Now that was a race! Great overtake at the beginning by Hamilton. Crazy crash but annoyed as I was at that safety car it injected a bit more dog fighting between nico and Hamilton for the last ten laps. Hamilton did bloody well to hang on to the lead with those soft tires and fully deserves that win.

Does anyone else find it funny that every single time vettel gets passed by his teammate he comes on the radio and has an excuse? He never gets passed "cleanly" according to him. DRS failed, engine not optimized, no power etc. Whine, whine, whine. German twat.

• Jul 20, 2010
                    Here is the race edit for the Malaysian Grand Prix. There was some good racing and Mercedes dominated it.

The Bahrain Grand Prix was a great race to watch.

1st place Lewis Hamilton Mercedes

2nd place Nico Rosberg Mercedes

3rd place Sergio Perez Force India-Mercedes
                  • Jun 23, 2010
                    Man, I need to get into this. I actually wanna be a driver (If that will ever happens lol) :razz:
                  • May 15, 2011
                    What's with these shitty ass race edits. I can't find the full races.
                  • Oct 23, 2013
                    • Oct 23, 2013
                      For the rest and upcoming check out this site, you can watch everything here

http://www.gpreplay.com

• Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                      • Jul 20, 2010
                        Well here is the race edit from the Bahrain Grand Prix. Glad to see the Mercedes team letting their drivers race each other. There will be NO team orders between the drivers and they will be allowed to race each other. Watching both of them go at it was the best racing I've seen in years.

This Sunday at Midnight PST is the Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Oct 23, 2013
                          Hamilton on pole. And loved that vettel placed after his teammate yet again. Wonder what will be wrong with the car this time.