Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Found my wedding dress. (pics)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Seraphine, Oct 14, 2011

1. Jul 23, 2010
    Excuse me for being on the phone and the tired look. I got jabbed in the eye with some netting on a skirt and got a huge migraine. I was on the phone with my Father explaining why the dress cost more than the others. Ha! Going in one more time before we purchase it next Monday.

Keep in mind it is clipped...it was too big.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

My newly engaged maid-of-honor and I just carrying on in conversation while chillin' in dresses. Ha. I was in the middle of telling her that the dress she had on was a HELL NO.

[IMG]
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    My friend was looking over my shoulder when he saw those pictures and he said 10.
    But anyway, that looks like a great dress. Have a great wedding. :grin:
  3. Sep 14, 2008
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    I agree, that looks like an amazing dress.
  5. Jun 26, 2011
    Gorgeous! Have a good Wedding :smile: ill eat all the Cake :grin:
  6. Apr 11, 2011
    The dress looks amazing, and you look great in it. I love the overall look with your hair color, tats and the dress...it's pretty unique :smile:
  7. Oct 22, 2007
    the dress has some hanger things on the back, you might wanna get those removed before the wedding, just throwing that out there.
  8. Dec 17, 2010
    That one looks better then the 1st one, it goes good with the veil.
  9. Jul 23, 2010
    I was thinking about forgoing alterations and keeping the clips! They add...personality! hahaha
  10. Apr 26, 2010
    I have to say you look fantastic and I wish you the best in life. :smile:
  11. Aug 20, 2011
    Wow you look fabulous, i wish you the best in your wedding. :thumbsup: