Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fox news just went full retard

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by jookbob, Jul 5, 2012

1. May 14, 2011
    Why is this retarded? If you are implying the $1mill fine then its fine. These guys earn so much and do so much harm to people. They deserve what they get.
  2. Mar 19, 2012
    Maybe you misunderstood, 1 mill fine for possession!

And its hilarious because their biggest excuse for the law is because it makes kids "zombie like" and "unathletic".

I think you are saying that people who sell weed do so much harm to people which is entirely untrue.
    jookbob, Jul 5, 2012 Last edited by jookbob, Jul 5, 2012
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    The chances of you getting the maximum fine is small. I don't really see how Fox News went "full retard" here as they were simply reporting the news with information the CPD gave them.

And it wasn't Fox News' excuse, it was the CPD's excuse for it. I think they should legalize weed. I've never smoked it but I think it is unconstitutional for the government to tell people that they cannot use it as they see fit. I do think they should tax it much worse than cigarettes and alcohol though.
  4. Sep 26, 2010

Fox News...lol

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 19, 2012
      The fact that fox backs these laws and uses bullshit techniques to scare the public like "this 2 lb box of sugar would cost 12 grand in weed" and "An ounce of super weed sells for 400-700 bucks"

A: more like 120-200 MAX
      B: 2lbs of weed is a SHITLOAD of weed. Keep in mind that its just dry plant matter that weighs almost nothing.

It is complete insanity that you risk 1 million dollars + 25 years for consuming a medically benificial substance that is less harmfull to the body than potatoes
    • Jul 20, 2010
      You sir fail to pay attention to the video. It's only if you sell the kush not if you use it. Don't see how fox is backing this law when their reporting on a growing drug problem in Chicago that frankly is getting out of hand there with people dying left and right due to drug violence. Most of the stuff they reported there was straight from the police itself and the congressmen who's a democrat :razz: Might want to re-watch it and listen this time :grin:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 19, 2012
        It is misleading when it says the shish about the fine. mistake on my part.. still the video is hilarious how midguided that congressman is.

"because it sells for the same price as cocaine, it should be penalized equally" - explain dat shit
      • May 31, 2012
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Nothing is misleading about the fine just have to listen lol. If I'm not mistaken most fines when it comes to drugs are done based on the monetary impact of said drug. The higher the monetary value of a drug the harsher the fine and prison sentence is. Don't quote me on that part this is me just guessing based on how pot fines are pretty low compared to other harder drugs.
      • Mar 19, 2012
        But does that make sense? What if I sold poison to kids for dirt cheap? should I get a smaller fine? If I gave cocaine out for free would I receive no fine? massive flaw in that logic.
      • Jul 20, 2010
        It sure does make sense to me :grin: It's a way the government gets lost money from the drug dealers since none of that money is taxed at all the government isn't getting its cut to say the least. Also if you sold poison to kids I think the fine is the least of your worries lol. They could legalize pot and then tax it, so the government gets it's cut from the profits because lets face it there are billions and billions of dollars made in the illegal drug market. I'm not going to cry over drug dealers having to fork over a million dollar fine for selling illegal drugs. The way I see it is they broke the existing laws and are being punished for it. People may not like certain laws but they are laws and must be enforced as such if you want to change them there are ways to do so people can use those ways. Till then you sell illegal drugs well best watch out lol.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 3, 2012
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Government and drug deals go hand in hand. It's like peanut butter and weed.

Ever wonder where the weed goes? definetly not into "Evidence". otherwise they'd have garages full of pot someplace.

Think about it.

Also don't be an egg.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 4, 2012
            It's no worse than MSNBC. At least they have guests with opposing view points on their shows... although they do shut them up relatively quickly. Point being is that at least they're trying. MSNBC doesn't even have real news anymore. It's all opinion stuff.
            Post Merged, Jul 5, 2012
            Actually they burn it. Now obviously in some departments there are crooked cops that take evidence for their own personal use or with the intent to sell but to suggest that all PD's all over the nation do this on a large scale in some crazy conspiracy theory is idiotic.
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Fox news at least does news along with having opinionated shows. Most of the hate towards fox news is because of its opinionated shows, god help us if someone doesn't agree with your opinion lol. MSNBC is crazy so much non-news they try to pass off as news lol.
            • Agree Agree x 5
            • Mar 4, 2012
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 18, 2011
                Not surprising, the cops here are so absurdly crooked that they arrest colored people because they are colored. You don't hear about it because nobody can stand up to them. The corruption goes all the way up to the state government.

Edit: I saw the date. Also Chicago just decriminalized it.
              • Mar 4, 2012
                The people of Illinois can only blame themselves there. They let it happen and now they can't stop it.
              • Feb 18, 2011
                You can't get them on anything. Blagojevich was an exception, and he got off pretty good regardless of the multiple things he did.