Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fragweapon is sorry

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Fragweapon, May 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 1, 2011
    Hello plaguefest. I accepted my perm ban and i have not been on plaguefest for 1 and a half months. I am out of school and i really know i messed up on what i did. I was not thinking when i did what i did. Nor did i try to get around the ban. I made a protest it was not accepted and i accepted the fact it wasn't accepted. Plaguefest is the only server i played on and i enjoyed them very much. The community was very accepting and it was very fun. I tried playing on Hellgamers but they where nothing like plaguefest all trolls. Playing plaguefest was a great expericence and id appreciate it if i could play these servers once more. I have learned my lesson and i am very sorry for my actions. 1 more shot is all i would need and it will never happen again.

Attached Files:

2. ::1/128
    This message by ::1/128 has been removed from public view.
    May 10, 2011
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    Your ban reason: Used discriminatory names such as arab assualter & Muslim mutilator
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    Am I the only one that sees an inconsistency here? Many people have been given second chances after making much larger transgressions than this. Before you flame the guy, you could at least hear him out and put his actions in a larger perspective. I'm not saying one way or the other, but I feel every request should at least be considered before it's shot down.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    What others have done and been banned/unbanned for has nothing to do with your case. :locked: until a higher up decides what to do.
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    You fuckers need to learn not to post in threads that do not pertain to you....

Now... fragweapon, you have been banned for racism once or twice previously, and then after doing that, u got perm'd for doing it again...It doesn't matter what happened with other players, you were given several chances before your perm.

It is unfortunate, but this is one of life's lesson's. Maybe you will take this lesson forth with you in your life. Maybe not. Ban stays.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.