Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fragweapons ban

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Fragweapon, Mar 30, 2011

1. Mar 1, 2011
    If i was banned due to the private chats. that is some bull, i was told by another admin that what is in private chat is private. Hints "Private chat'".... Especially since it was to a friend. And i did not receive any warning what so ever. This ban is unfair. But i guess if thats what my punishment is so be it. Was a fun time plaguefest.
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    How about a steam id?
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    He was using cheats, told his friend, then was banned.
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    This topic is connected.

Also Fragweapon, you need to get your eyes checked I think. You were already told by different admins that you were banned for discrimination due to the names you were using. Some of them were also racist. Taking in to account your previous bans with your latest one, and it was made permanent. You knew the names were offensive, you knew we have rules against racism and discrimination. You chose to break the rules anyways, and were punished accordingly.

As for your "private message" ban that you mention, I'll go ahead and post what you said in it so others can see.

You were clearly sending that message in an attempt to bypass the rules, except it came back to bite you anyways. Also, you can stop sending private messages to different admins on the forums to try and have them unban you, because the ban is staying.
  5. Feb 1, 2010
    Be happy you didnt banned perm :razz:
  6. Feb 21, 2007