Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

France has been removed from the Whitelist.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Josh, Mar 18, 2013

1. Mar 16, 2008
    Unfortunately, a group of french speaking enthusiast have been spamming the mic on ZM so I have removed the whitelist for france until further notice.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • dillinger
      This message by dillinger has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Mar 18, 2013, Reason: Inappropriate content..
      Mar 18, 2013
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Sacre bleu! They will not be ablez to parler. I must informed President Sarkozy, he will be most no happy about this.

Sucks that they won't be able to speak, I know some that are superb players that are the friendliest and abide to the mic rules.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Indeed, this sucks all around. Hopefully the problem doesn't persist.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Mar 4, 2012
          Brush up on your news! Sarkozy has been sacked!
        • Sep 6, 2010
          Ohh, I thought they were from Quebec..
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Yea i was there for this..unfortunately i had to mute 1 player several times and then kick him..
          It is too bad..especially being the one who asked for France to be put on the Whitelist, but i mainly asked for it because the players from hellz like to come to the ze server, and some of them speak english.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          fuck hellz.

on topic: Sucks that a few ruined it for many. Maybe in a few months.
        • Jun 11, 2012
          I know, François Hollande doesn't sound as french Sarkozy :razz: . Actually his name has the word Hollande which is closely linked to the country of Netherlands.
        • Mar 16, 2008
          IP Tracking said France.

There were roughly a group of four who started swearing at us in french. I'll re-whitelist them on Friday as long as I remember. They need the rules to be made more clear to them.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 11, 2012