Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

FRANCIS GIVES UP! GAMING INDUSTRY WINS!

Discussion in Gaming started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Aug 5, 2014

1. Feb 3, 2012
  2. Jul 9, 2013
    Pass the Lipton tea man. He is a magic player I see Chandra and Jace in the back, this is pretty funny though.
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    First of all, all of his videos are fake, they're staged. Just wanted to make that clear to everyone.

Secondly, i agree with what he's saying in this video. I don't like this "pay to play", "pay to win", or "play to unlock something that should have been a part of the game to begin with" trend. And all these season passes and DLC that come out before the game is even out is even more ridiculous (looking at you Call of Duty and Borderlands) DLC should be an after thought. It's all about the money. Nobody really cares about the quality of their game anymore, especially if it's a sequel to a previous title that was very popular.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Jun 11, 2012
      That's why XCOM and CIV do it sooo well. Also Bethesda.

What we got to do is bring back Expansion Pack and anybody that releases a expansion pack that is skins or something not gameplay get stoned (4real)
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Or is announced before the game is even out or has barely come out gets stoned as well.
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1