Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Free Coke Zero (UK only)

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Ghost, Apr 25, 2013

1. May 14, 2011
    Thought I'd make this thread to let people know that they are giving away free coke zero to UK and Ireland residents.

https://www.freecokezero.co.uk/

Grab them while they're there! The only thing that limits you is the number of emails you have.
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    Coke "Zero". No one wants it so now they give it away
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Coke Zero is one of my favorite drinks. Too bad I'm not in the UK.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Yeah I happen to like almost every kind of soft drink, Coke Zero included. And it's free, come on not that bad of a deal.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      8% of pf that lurk the forums is in the UK
    • May 12, 2012

Your free Coke Zero voucher is winging its way to the email address you supplied, so look out for it and make sure it doesn’t get caught in your junk mail!
      All you need to do now is print it off and claim your free 500ml bottle. Enjoy!
      Watch our new TV ad and get the latest news on Coke Zero here
    • May 14, 2011
    • May 12, 2012
    • Jul 20, 2010
      That depends if they have that in the UK lol. It might just be a deposit though. Which you get back if you bring the bottle back to the store. Kinda of like in Mexico :grin:.
    • May 14, 2011
      No such thing in UK. They just make the rubbish collection days awkward so you are forced to recycle or your bins will overflow. (We have personal bins for each house/flat where I live but you get the same sized bin for plastic recycling and another same sized bin for organic waste.)

It does the job.

PS: I just got my coke, drinking it now.
      • Like Like x 2