Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Free File Hosting for you guys

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by monsterenergy, Jul 23, 2011

1. Mar 3, 2010
    Okay guys, I saw that Protocol had uploaded a few map packs for people to download but noticed the speeds were EXTREMELY limited and it had a wait time, etc. Many of the file hosting sites like RapidShare, and Megaupload limit you to no more than 2 things downloading at once, and limit you with max size per file uploaded.

What I've done is found a script like that, except more simple, and without ads just for more of a personal use, not really trying to make a company or anything lol.

Yeah, you get 25GB Space with unlimited speeds and whatever you need per file. If you need more or come close to your limit, pm me on Steam and I'll extend your account to 100gigs or something.

It's hosted from my web box in Chicago, with 1gbps and RAID 0 so it has no limits speed/secure wise.

Use it for whatever, just don't upload illegal shit lol.

Have Fun!
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    You can just use what I use. www.speedyshare.com :neutral: Really simple. :grin:
  3. Mar 3, 2010

Yeah, its capped at 2GB if you login and I'm sure its limited otherwise.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    It works for me, thats all i need :\
  5. Mar 3, 2010
    k lol im just trying to make shit better for people
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I am looking at it now then lol. <3
  7. Mar 3, 2010
    lol k