Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Freejack Online [Closed Beta] Parkour

Discussion in Gaming started by kirby8989, Jun 20, 2012

1. Jan 24, 2012
    Hey guys!

This is a game I picked up a couple of days ago.
    Gameplay from one of it's levels. This level is very repetitive :jump:

It's a parkour game with multiple modes, Speed Mode, Item Mode, Team Mode and so on.
    More to come since this is just Closed beta!

// Kirby
  2. Feb 9, 2012
    i actually played the beta(about 2 years ago maybe), which i thought was a lot better. but the thing about this game is...cash and items will win. so i can't really consider this noob friendly or friendly for new players.

I can't believe it hasnt been fully released yet o.o.

Also id liek to add this game is sorta rpg. you earn money, have equips, quests, missions, story mode.
    911Trigger, Jun 20, 2012 Last edited by 911Trigger, Jun 20, 2012
  3. Jan 24, 2012
    Well it was open beta about 6 month ago, but they have remade it completely so now it's closed beta again.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Apr 2, 2012
      this game reminds me of sonic, does anyone know when its gonna be released?
    • Oct 29, 2010
      That totally didn't tag me.

Also, this looks terrible.
    • Mar 12, 2008

How about now, got a +1 in your box?

yeah the game looks really rough around it's edges
    • Feb 9, 2012
      it's actually a pretty good game. the graphics are suppose to be uhh...iono.. but it's pretty graphic intense on some places and depending on the mode you're playing..that can totally screw u over. But it really is a good racing/parkour game since a lotta maps tend to have different paths u can go with the shorter path being a bit tougher if you screw it up. depending on ur timing of when u activate the jumps/climb/hops/whatever...that affects your speed to get over obstacles and land.

I stopped playing once i couldnt catch up to people with high statted gears since that affects ur top speed, acceleration, parkouring combos.