Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

friends or not?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Nov 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    I wanted this to be between me and dopescope only but i have posted this in front of everybody to see if we can be friends one more time. I dont want this fight to contine between the two of us or one day we will get baned and trust me dopescope im offering u one more time if we can be friends again and not fight.Now that everyone knows about this and thats a good thing to share and makes sure that we wont fight again, i think that if we be friends this time we wont fight again but if you dont either please reply to me dope when ure online.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    It would be nice if you made this a PM instead of broadcasting this to the whole community
  3. Feb 12, 2011
  4. May 27, 2008
    I love it when no one reads.
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    i jsut want this to end. thats why i posted it to the whole commnity so that we wont fight again.
  6. Feb 12, 2011
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    If you wanted to reach a specific person, would you want to broadcast a message over FM radio, or would you just call their phone? If you want to reach a certain person, you private message them, you don't post this shit on the forum.
  8. Apr 2, 2011
    If you two are having trouble, you know there is an IA group that can help you guys with this right?
  9. Jul 19, 2011
  10. Sep 30, 2011
    Love and friendship make the world go 'round, or say they say.
    I don't see much of it though and the world keeps turning just fine....
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Or you could do what I do, stalk ray to the point of finding his adress.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
  13. Jun 10, 2011
    I think you're all too critical and judgemental of Mario's man love for Dopescope!

POWER TO THE MAN LOVE! *tear*
  14. Jun 4, 2006
  15. Feb 1, 2011

Steam is a great tool for working things out in private. We also have a private message function on the forums. I highly encourage you to use them instead of the public forum if you have any future conflicts like this.

With that, :locked:
  16. Mar 16, 2008

THIS IS FACEBOOK </S>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.