Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fuck You All

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Seraphine, Apr 21, 2011

1. Jul 23, 2010

I just wanted to say how much I've missed playing with you guys. I have one week left of this semester and if I can curb my Ultima Online addiction, will be back to play with all of you happy people.

Debating whether I will renew admin. It's been a nice break.

Glad to see everything is still the same!
  2. Mar 16, 2008
  3. Oct 21, 2010
  4. Nov 30, 2010
    Hey Femme! I used to play UO a long time ago lol. Do you play on a cracked shard or play the regular UO? I used to play on Catskills server. I loved that game. I stopped playing after all the whiny fucking RPers started complaining about the PKers and they put the murderer system in.
  5. Mar 29, 2011
    :sleep: What u got on your chest Miss ? Literally :no:
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    I play the free version. http://oblivionshard.wikidot.com/installing-uo

We have an area of the shard specifically designated for PKing. You can only kill and loot there.
  7. Jul 23, 2010
    Longfellow quote, skull w/ monocle, and black roses.
  8. Jan 18, 2011
    Oh the good old days of UO. God I miss the days when you could play a game and their weren't any whiny teenagers or children playing. Those were the days...
  9. Mar 13, 2010
    That's cause you were the whiny kid/teenager. XD
  10. May 27, 2008
    YOU PROBABLY WOULD GIVEN I WAS A FEW YEARS OLDER AND NOT A FAT.
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    Who is this guy? Given the description he sounds like Peter but I'm unsure...
  12. Jan 21, 2011
    ITS YOU! Youre talking to yourself because you dont have any friends arent you?
  13. Feb 21, 2007
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Peter has a penis?? I thought you'd mentioned he had elective sex reassignment surgery. :bunny:
  15. Feb 17, 2011
    RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!