Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Funniest video I've seen all week.

Discussion in Entertainment started by Conker, Jul 18, 2012

1. Mar 31, 2010

What's even funnier is the story CNN put behind...

BOSTON (CNN) - Surveillance video caught a motorized scooter mishap on camera in Boston's subway system.

A woman on the scooter tried to take an "up" escalator from the red line, despite the fact that there was an elevator 50 feet away. The woman and the scooter fell backwards.

Other passengers came to help her and a subway worker pushed the escalator's emergency stop button.

The 56-year-old managed to walk away from the incident.
  2. Apr 7, 2012
    That person is a fucking retard
  3. Mar 31, 2010
    I mean, I hate laughing at people... Especially those with disabilities. But when you're in the fucking subway, and there's an ELEVATOR 50 feet away, how fucking retarded do you have to be to go UP AN ESCALATOR! But then, the funniest shit was that, apparently, she managed to walk away from the incident. LOL!
  4. Jul 18, 2012
  5. Apr 7, 2012

reminds me of this guy

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JdJEA9Bu1Q
  6. May 5, 2011
    Dude conker why you be video taping me man!

*anyways :razz:* haha lazy woman...dare take the escalator
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    It's an electric scooter, no less.

Also Scooter cannot into escalator.

"Managed to walk away" is a figure of speech. Means that you weren't too banged up, and were mostly unscathed

Obviously you wouldn't use that with, say, a paraplegic or something. Unless you're FOX news.
  8. Apr 9, 2012
    That was... not very smart
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    Why the fuck would she go on that electric stair with a fucking electric scooter. I have to say that I feel bad for people like this but seriously, that was way too retarded
  10. May 14, 2011
    I think she invented a new sport for the Para-Olympics.

"Longest escalator ride"
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I didn't find this funny just head shakingly sad.
    • Dec 2, 2011
      WHAT WAS HE PLANING! WHAT was going thru his head? [Ohhh elevator run from me? Ohhh I catch you Bitch elevator, Banziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]