Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Funny moments in gaming!

Discussion in Timeless Trench started by Vicarious, Sep 4, 2013

1. Dec 27, 2012
    I believe I'm not the only one here who have laughed so hard that I could barely breathe caused by something in the game I played. This thread shall be just about those hilarious/funny moments that really cracked you up..more or less!

You may post about the funny moment(s) with just a text describing it if that's what you wish but I really encourage y'all to also post a screenshot or maybe even a video about that moment that really caught you laughing! There is no limit as to how much you can post BUT don't spam; This is the Timeless Trench(apparently) section, not the No Count section. You may include more than one funny moment in a single post. Also, if the image is too big, make them into spoilers to avoid having a page loading forever.

I don't know how you would even be able to end up there but just a final note; Keep the thread clean about stuff not related to the thread and also, don't start an argument. If there is a disagreement there are other more suitable chatboxes to use such as Steam, Skype; You name it.

So, with all that said, I'm gonna start with a moment caught from Golden Sun for the Gameboy Advance. I had nearly completed the dungeon when..

I couldn't stop laughing because it was so convenient LOL It felt like it was some kind of reward for completing the dungeon!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Moved to timeless trench, carry on :razz:
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Feb 24, 2011
        I got such a hard nut for Golden Sun right now.
        I should play it again, for old times sake.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Leo_Brasil's laugh anytime, anyday. Especially when he dies.
          Makes me crack up everytime.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Mar 30, 2012
            Every single WoW raid we have with our guild.
            I have no idea how we're progressing at all with all the shit we do during raids.
          • Apr 3, 2013
            Back when i playe LoL everyday with irl mates, this one guy always like hyper raged when he died. Also the random drunken people we invite to our calls, bursted out laughing one time.
            Kloud, Sep 5, 2013 Last edited by Kloud, Sep 5, 2013
          • Mar 6, 2011
          • Feb 11, 2012
            The 1st time I played this mission in The Walking Dead, the 1st time I beat him up his face definitely did not look like that. It made me laugh pretty hard how badly he got his face beat up this time.
            View attachment 6283

Edit: Can you guys see the image? It's not working for me.
            • Like Like x 1
              GANGSTALICIOUS, Sep 5, 2013 Last edited by ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS, Sep 15, 2013