Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Futbol Injuries

Discussion in Sports started by Badgriuel, Aug 1, 2013

1. Jul 20, 2010
    WARNING SOME DISTRIBUTING SHIT WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK! (CAPS :grin:) Also feel free to post others you find.

2. Dec 6, 2011

I thought this was going to be like this (safe to watch):
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    Why I typed the warning in all CAPS fool!
  4. Jun 18, 2012

[IMG]

But after seeing Bad's video, I'd be doing the same thing as this dude lol! I saw the guy with the compound and can't believe he was still running around :shock:
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    Please tag this in the title as well, something like NSFW or NSFL or GORE. lol Just saying, people have different tolerances :razz:
  7. Jul 8, 2012
    He says watch at your own risk lol what more needs to be said? :clown:

Being a former soccer player (and a keeper at that) I've seen many of these happen. I've sent people to the hospital with injuries before so I know soccer isn't a pussy sport lol.
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    I'm a rugby player and I find soccer injuries mediocre. Which is why I said everyones' tolerances are different but whatever floats your boat. Title tags are nice to see.
  9. Jul 8, 2012
    Fair enough. I agree they are, but at least he gave some warning lol. I think injuries happen on a degree of severity that really doesn't limit them to just one sport.
  10. Apr 9, 2012
    The first one is actually the most horrible one lol, his leg bended like a toy trololol
  11. Aug 12, 2012
    this is not football but here one on basketball

it was during the NCAA tournament where Kevin Ware try to jump and block a shot and landed wrong

=PFNC= BlackDragon****, Aug 3, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Aug 3, 2013
  12. Apr 12, 2012
    MAKE THAT A SPOILER AND WARN PEOPLE YOU DUMBASS
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 31, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 12, 2012
        Personally, I'm glad that I'm not that desensitized to gore. Sorry that you are.
      • Dec 31, 2012
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Fixed it for him. While it didn't bother me I agree that it should have been in a spoiler tag.
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Nov 17, 2012
          Soccer? Pshhh. Piss weak sport. Get into AFL. Some of the hardest hits from the 'Modern Era'

• Jul 20, 2010
          Not impressed with those hits, seen as it's a sport where it encourages hits, where as Futbol is a sport of skill and when injuries happen or deaths mind you they can be pretty hard injuries. I'll take a good match of Futbol any day over Rugby or NFL.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970U using Tapatalk 4 Beta