Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Futurama will be canceled once more

Discussion in TV Shows started by Bender Rodriguez, Apr 22, 2013

1. Jun 11, 2012
    • Mar 4, 2012
      That's sad. I think the original episodes were a lot better than the post-cancelling ones but I still thoroughly enjoyed the show.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        Can't believe they're canceling the show. :frownbig:
      • Jul 8, 2012
        And then I became sad :frown: Thanks for killing the day before it started.
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Hey don't kill the messenger. Think of it this way, would you rather hear it from me or someone you care about? At least with me, you can hate me all you want. It's a given characteristics.
            Benderius, Apr 22, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Apr 22, 2013
          • Dec 6, 2011
            They were cancelled two and a half times before, I'm quite sure they'll be fine.

With this, I leave you the pimp walk:
            [IMG]
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jan 11, 2011
              I can't help but notice, once more, the mocking to Fox directives for cancelling a great program, this time in the form of apes.
              I ask myself if they didn't cancel it on purpose to get a cameo in the series once more.
              • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
              • Feb 11, 2012
                There cant be a future without Futurama. Dafuq Maeng.
                • Agree Agree x 1