Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series

Discussion in Gaming started by Jed, Dec 6, 2014

1. Jan 13, 2010
    I liked what they did with The Walking Dead, so for fans of the series, it should be enjoyable. I haven't really watched GoT at all, though I do enjoy movies/series around that medieval/renaissance era. I'll have to catch up on it and see if I like it, then check out the game.
  2. May 2, 2013
    if you understand u mustnt put hope in any characters except womens and small people everything will be fine and the series will be more enjoyable

Dont hope on male protagonists too much D:
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    Season 4 just needs to cum ta fook owt aoaredy.
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    I loved the walking dead and the wolf among us, so i'm sure this'll be super neato, though i haven't watched a single episode of the TV series.
    Do you think i'll be missing out on something important if i haven't seen the TV series, or should i be fine? (i assume that it's gonna be like the walking dead, where it arcs away from the TV storyline)
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    Technically it's supposed to be from the point of view of characters close to a main family in the show. So it's new characters not in the show. However I would recommend watching the show because the underlying story is from the show/book.
    It's not going to be like The Walking Dead where the only thing they share is "Zombays err'verher".
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 24, 2011
      I already know that there's a short person, a dragon lady and lots of murder and incest.
      What else would i need to know on a general level?
    • Jun 11, 2012
      heads...disconnection of heads from bodies.