Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

gametracker for ze #2

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by ablanantanalba, May 30, 2011

1. Apr 13, 2011
    Adding a game tracker bar to the website might increase the number of players on ze #2.

I want to play on that server but there is never anybody on it :frown:

I also plan on changing my spray to the picture that josh posted on the ze2 update.

How else can we populate the server? Perhaps we could temporarily add features that would lure users?
  2. May 11, 2011
    Normally i find theres quite a few people on it when the map is Mako seeing as alot of people want to play that map, so we could make mako a map that comes up more in votes or something like that? Also we could ask people to start joining ZE 2 when ZE 1 is full.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Automatic redirects would work the best, too bad valve took that away. Not sure if it can be done manually now, heard some talk from the others that it might still be possible but the player just has to hit a key to accept the redirect, but there could still be issues with this because said key has to be bound correctly or something and if someone has custom keys it won't work etc etc fuck if I know, definitely something that should be looked into though.