Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Gaming Achievements thread

Discussion in Gaming started by Taters, Jul 26, 2014

1. Mar 12, 2008
    This thread is for real Feats of Strength (so to speak) that take a little more than skill to earn. Usually you'd need to think outside the box, or grind for a while to get them. IRL stuff that is related to gaming is also welcome (I.E You mappers who have earned awards vie gamebanana or whatever other place you post work to that have earned you awards and such). You can secure a post on this thread to update as you increase your repertoire to make the thread neater and save page space. Note that if you do this, at least have a trophy to post, don't claim a spot just to have it saved for later, u greedy fuck.

I thought something like this would be pretty special, since this is a multi-gaming community it would be interesting to see what everyone have done across various mmo's/rpg's/FPS and everything in between. If you have a worthy trophy or two, post it here and gain the recognition you deserve. Tell us a little bit about it and why it's special. This thread is about prestige, lets keep it fancy. I also ask that no quoted replies be made til at least the 5th or 6th post is taken, for uniformity.

Standard forums rules apply. In addition to that, post a screenshot or link to your accomplishment. I'll kick this off and secure the top spot with a couple of mine:

• SL1 run for Dark Souls - Beat the whole game without leveling up. The game is notorious for it's difficulty already, and restricting the ability to level up only increased that difficulty. This is still my highest and my personal favorite gaming achievement to date. This takes a good knowledge of all boss/enemy patterns and game mechanics, and requires a lot of patience.
    • More to come as they come!
    • Like Like x 1
      Taters, Jul 26, 2014 Last edited by Taters, Jul 26, 2014
    • Nov 17, 2012
      I've got loads but funniest would be on an old CSCZ Zombie Server.

It had perks etc. that you could buy with points you earnt every 5 mins on the server. Anyways, I was on top of the leaderboard (it reset every month or so, unsure why) with 1100 kills and only 5 deaths. Deaths counted from infections or knifes (last human was knifed to death). However there were zombie nades that could be used to kill humans and bought with "ammo packs". You collected those by how much damage you did, every 500 = 1 pack. The Zombie nade didn't count for a death. Anyways, I would always be last alive and I'd bhop around the map (as one of the perks was auto-hop) and multijump. Yeah, was a hectic server. But hey, it was great fun and everybody loved it.

Need For Speed Most Wanted, back in the day on PS2. I remember doing a 2 1/2 hour pursuit (obviously kept engaging otherwise pursuit would end). Thought it was pretty impressive :grin:

Was top 50 for DK's Snow Mountain Time Trial on Mario Kart Wii. Game had only been out about a month though. Still pretty impressive :grin:

Achieving 14 99's on RuneScape (legit).

Achieving Legends Quest Done by level 28 I think it was (RuneScape) :3

Double Nuke (50/1) on CoD Mw2 on Xbox back in the day.

Wave 100 on "Five" Zombie Map on Black Ops. (By myself)

Could go on forever but too many.
    • May 27, 2008
      Catcher fucking Chocobo, time of 0:0.0. Try it, this is the most asinine thing you can fucking possibly do in any Final Fantasy game, and it's practically pure luck. Fuck you, Sun Sigil.

My ARAM adventures as TPA Mundo.

Peter, Jul 26, 2014 Last edited by Peter, Jul 26, 2014
    • Apr 3, 2013
      I could type the entire alphabet in 2-3 seconds in 5-6th grade because of all the time spent trading in Runescape.

Back in the LoL days, me and a guy carried ranked games enough to have a winstreak up to 15 games. I managed to rankup from Bronze 3 to Silver 2 before I quit.

I finished Madness of Deathwing the day it came out. Raid finder, tho

Greatest achievement would be that playing Counter-Strike gave me better reactions and strategies.
      Kloud, Jul 26, 2014 Last edited by Kloud, Jul 26, 2014
    • May 27, 2008
      I know it's hard to go from Polish to English, but this thread isn't about your typing, Cloud. Read OP and get on the right track. :thumbsup:
    • Apr 2, 2011
      My only gaming achievements that I consider achievements for myself are:
      A: Building all of these in the Minecraft Server we had (away from everyone else so they could enjoy the survival mode stuff)
      I really helped out with the anger issues I was going through at the time... not to mention I did get requests from various admins to build different things... twas fun the more I look back on it.

• Like Like x 1