Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Gaming Room Setup Pics!!!!

Discussion in Gaming started by Drearystate, Sep 9, 2014

1. May 12, 2007
    Ok, I want you guys to post pics of your gaming room setup, not your desktop but the mess, the clutter the "jerry-rigged" and the high tech, I will go first so let's see everyone take that pic, and mine also counts for Fatal Beauty since her setup is on it as well.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Aug 17, 2013
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 12, 2007
        2 laptops, 2 gaming rigs with 27" monitor and 37" monitor, kindle fire hd, asus 9" tablet, 55" Smart tv with PS4 and looking at the pic I need a sturdier desk....
      • Feb 25, 2014
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 12, 2007
          There's an iphone up there as well but Fatal just leaves it laying around all "willy-nilly"
          • Like Like x 1
          • Aug 17, 2013
            You set this up...not me...
            • Like Like x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 12, 2007
              Actually Electric bill is around $100 a month even with the server running in the garage, 2 HD projectors, a Wii and another gaming pc (quad core) in another room.
              Post Merged, Sep 9, 2014
              shhhh.....
              Post Merged, Sep 9, 2014
              Meltdown where's your setup sir?
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 25, 2014
                My lg screen broke so back to my old one but gotta do with it 2 more years as i got then in the planning to buy a new pc and screen altogheter.

And no I'm not a tech geek in some sort
                • Like Like x 4
                • May 12, 2007
                  Its simple and well put together sir, minimal is not bad, I wish mine was more streamlined like yours :smile:
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Feb 25, 2014
                    And as you can see I'm influence by Anime and Buddha's and the cat over there is kitty gold, suppose to bring me luck but he waving like a whore's bitch.
                  • Nov 11, 2011
                    I'll post mine later. But yours looks nice DS.
                  • Oct 25, 2013
                    My "gaming" setup, old keyboard, crappy mouse and tower under the desk that I couldn't fit on the image.
                  • May 31, 2012

Jk, I just play on my laptop (a shitty Acer 5750 with some upgrades). ^ TEM at work.
                    • Funny Funny x 2
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Artistic Artistic x 1
                    • Feb 25, 2014
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Jul 8, 2012
                        Here's mine. I'll take a better picture when I get home. I have my main pc hooked up to all 4 displays. I also have a 2nd HP (in the lower right) with 4 HDDs running 7, 8 and Mint/Ubuntu). I have that hooked up to the far right one with an apple keyboard. I also have a 3rd pc (same kind) on the far right hooked up to the far left monitor.

I usually run any combo of them plus my Macbook Pro and my other HP laptop. All of them running any variation of OS's. Energy bill is right around $45 a month.

• Like Like x 2
                        • Apr 3, 2013

Yes, I'm gonna update the monitor, don't ask.
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Nov 17, 2012
                            Looks better during the day but cant be bothered taking another. 144hz ftw.

• Like Like x 1
                            • Artistic Artistic x 1
                            • May 29, 2012
                            • Jun 11, 2012
                              Dat Ikea Micke desk, it's like the preferred student one over here. I bought it and about to throw away for a corner desk but it held up real noice so far.
                            • Aug 2, 2014

Accessories: Acer 24inch monitor, Madcatz Strike 5 Gaming Keyboard, Madcatz RAT 5 Gaming Mouse, Logitech surround sound speakers, Vizo 32 inch smart tv, Xbox360

PC Build Specs: CPU: Intel I7-3770K Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro RAM: 16gigs Gskill ripjaw DDR3, PSU: 750W Rosewill Hive GPU: Nvidia geforce GTX 780TI SSD: 120gig, HDD: 2Terabytes, LG Blue-ray disk drive

10636101_769023579806700_1276226342271508462_n
                              • Like Like x 8
                                DeeKushMan, Sep 10, 2014 Last edited by DeeKushMan, Sep 10, 2014