Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Gay Marriage Ruling

Discussion in In The News started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jun 29, 2015

1. Feb 5, 2013
    Does this mean gays can get marry in Mosques too? I'm sure the inman will approve of gay marriage. When ISIS throws gays off the roof of course.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I'm not sure what the intention is of this post, but surely knowing how the Islam treats Gay persons, I would say that is quite impossible.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jul 20, 2012
        Islam hardly allows any human activity, and they are still at war with non-believers.
      • Feb 5, 2013
        Liberals are hypocrites.
        Liberals give free passes to Muslims who discriminate against gays but not Christians.
        In their world, only White Christians can be racist bigots.
      • Oct 29, 2010

did a homo touch you the wrong way?

do u need help
        • Funny Funny x 6
        • Agree Agree x 2
          meeko, Jun 29, 2015 Last edited by meeko, Jun 29, 2015
        • Feb 5, 2013
          Thank you Meeko. I make sure to wear my tinfoil hat on your wedding day. Have fun marry the Priest Meeko.
        • Oct 29, 2010

For our honeymoon, I'm gonna have rough gay sex with you and my husband, I hope your asshole is ready for some sweet lovin', I am master of transforming all things to flacid. . .
          • Funny Funny x 6
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Feb 5, 2013
            Sorry Meeko, but I already have a girlfriend. You are going have to find another guy for the threesome. May I suggest hooking up with a Prison inmate? Black Prisoners love raping gay white guys like you Meeko. I bet you will fit right in with Bubba and his buddies.
          • Oct 29, 2010
            but omg i cant stop thinking about ur thick, erect cock or ur gf's saggy titties. . .
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Feb 5, 2013
              Meeko, I don't think you can handle my penis and besides I don't do altar boys.
            • Oct 29, 2010

All joking/trolling aside. . .

The Supreme Court ruling addresses the gay marriage issue only at the state level, it's not forcing religious institutions to marry gays. Individual churches/religious institutions are still free to deny gay ceremonies at their institutions, the ruling simply rules that states must recognize unions of gay couples. Hope this clarifies your confusion.
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Dec 30, 2006
                That's exactly what I said in the chatbox. The ruling is only for the government to hand you legal marriage license. Basically giving you the title of being someone's spouse when your your loved one dies, take advantage of tax breaks, all the other joys and stuffs you get when you're married. Where you want to get married, aka the example I used in the chatbox...on your toilet with your rubber ducky, is up to you. I don't understand the hatred against anything about anyone. The ruling has_NOTHING_to do with religion.

People need to separate religion and government. It's becoming one again.
                • Like Like x 2
                • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                • Feb 5, 2013
                  In other words, the Supreme Court is forcing gay marriage down people throats. At least when it comes to the state level.
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  How are they shoving gay marriage down your throats? Last I know, your belief is independent of what they say. You have the choice to interact with them or not. The government isn't saying "Hey you, I told you to like gays. The end. If you don't like it, you get shot and killed."
                • Jan 21, 2011
                  The only semi logical argument which can be made against gay marriage is a religious one which shouldn't be influencing law at all.
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    • Agree Agree x 2
                    • Jun 11, 2012
                      I didn't realize your chat had something to do with this.

Nobody gets married in a mosque. Marriage are held outside of it and never even is involved.

Mosque are for praying, teaching, education, reading the Quran and speaking with the Imam. On Ramadan store owners, family, individuals bring large amount of food to serve to those present for Sunset prayers for breaking fast. On Eid there's treat and lunch served by the same type of people. My mom on numerous occasions cooked for mosque gatherers and it takes a army to feed them.

Just wanted to point out the point of eating a freezie pop on a cold winter day.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Feb 5, 2013
                        You should ask the people of California that question. They vote against gay marriage, but the Federal court rule it unconstitutional.
                      • Jan 21, 2011
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Dec 30, 2006
                          So? That's why we have elevated levels of the court system. What about the other states? I don't understand your argument.