Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Get On ZE

Discussion in The No Count Section started by ::1/128, Sep 25, 2014

1. Oct 27, 2010
    For further information: please read title.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Oct 25, 2013
      I got to go sleep, otherwise I would've joined
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Oct 27, 2010
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
        • Mar 15, 2011
          Sorry to hear that you had to come back to this sad state. :frown: I hear zm is still popular though.
          • Winner Winner x 2
          • Oct 27, 2010
          • May 31, 2012
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Oct 29, 2010
              None of the zmfags really care about ze. . .
              • Agree Agree x 3
              • Oct 27, 2010
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Oct 27, 2010
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                  • Mar 26, 2012
                    • Funny Funny x 2
                    • Aug 12, 2012
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • May 29, 2012
                        Since when is myself one of the zm peps? Btw I would have joined if it wasnt like 3 am when you posted.
                      • Apr 9, 2012
                        I hardly play ze anymore. I haven't joined for months. For me, if it's not 60+, then I see no point in joining (and I mean 60+ including 21 spectators. Yes, most of the time population is lower than 40 people).

The moment PF sets up a CS:GO server for ZE that has all settings right (knockback like reality tells us, that doesn't mean getting hit and jumping 1 poor feet in the air. Decent speeds and for christ sake not being a tank when walking, and being slowed down by fire instead of being ignorant FPS drain) then I'm all for it. Until that time, I will be resigning in my mapping shell for PVKII and other projects and start doing YT reviews.

I know people have been telling me that there are already servers with these settings. They lack 2 requirements on my side: Being PF and having a controlled community with no little children baking the microphone with saliva.
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Apr 1, 2012
                          Why can't I stop staring at the pred's crotch in that pic?
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          • Feb 2, 2014
                            yeah right, there is the time difference, sorry @Joshy :/
                            I would have stopped studying to join ze if surf facility was playing even if the server was dead, or with only a few regulars on, still fun imo. But.. well, time difference + school= carpe's out.
                          • Feb 25, 2014
                            Ze is empty for the time i play, what i miss on ze is a group of people who I could play with on TS/mumble or whatever. Where zm is really a LOL wtf mostly solo server I do like to play ZE with a bunch of fella's that is way more enjoyable.
                          • May 31, 2012
                            Yeah, I just moved and my time zone shifted a little (3 hours).
                          • Sep 30, 2013
                          • Nov 17, 2012
                            Eh. CSGO has knockback now and slowly things are getting better. It will never be the same as CSS though. Even with the knockback, it's super hard to even hit the Zombies.