Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Getting Banned for no reason.

Discussion in Help Desk started by Potatoey, Dec 31, 2011

1. Dec 7, 2011

I have been banned permanently by Kyle for having a racist spray.
    that is not true at all. I DO NOT have a racist spray i admit having a racist spray months back and have been banned for being racist.
    And i have changed.

Mast3r T0ast , Detonater and a few people have seen my spray
    http://www.gamebanana.com/sprays/62414

This is my current spray.
    i have posted a ban protest at 6am and its now 8am.

I am sorry what i did in the past and have truly learnt from my mistakes.
    Please unban me as soon as possible as i did NOTHING wrong.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    His spray is not at all racist in any way, I have seen it many many times on ZE and ZMod. He messaged me earlier telling me about this, and I too agree that it was a very very unnecessary ban.

Kyle, that is NOT his spray. I mean hes a jackass, but hes not stupid. He follows all the rules, and regularly plays ZE and Zmod.
  4. Dec 7, 2011

I admit being banned for racism

The 1st time was being banned for having a racist spray. which i sprayed twice when ::1/28 saw the spray and asked me to change it or not spray it. i didnt sprayed it but he saw the spray which i sprayed from the previous round or so.

for the 2nd i was mad and raging when i kept dieing on the predator map or having lag problem

and i said racist word twice.

I am truly sorry for what i did in the past.
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    That doesn't justify racial slurs. First two bans for for things regarding racism. I have seen that spray before but I don't know if it is yours. It could be but still, doesn't make sense that your third ban wouldn't be for something racist. The track record makes it hard.
  6. Dec 7, 2011
    I'm not trying to justify my use of racial slurs, I am really sorry for that. I know that my ban history contradicts this situation but I did not spray that spray!
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    i think everyone is right Kyle. Jackass doesnt have an illegal spray. I know ure a level 5 admin but everyone makes mistakes. Maybe there were 2 sprays on each other and u caught the wrong one because when u do @spray it shows u the one on the top sprayed last. I think thats the mistake. I happened to me once. I saw jackass spray a lot of times and he never broke any rule, he's a ncie guy. (Well, he broke some rules before).
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    I'm not saying the grossly inaccurate spray tracker was accurate, I'm just going with what I saw at the time.

He's been banned twice and during the 'staff' meeting I was told he's a constant bother and is consistently breaking the rules.

I'm fine with him being unbanned. However, I'm not going to be the one to do it.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    Given the circumstances, I'm going to unban you. For the reasons that you seem to have people supporting you stating you did not have that spray and because of this fact:

The uncertainty aspect is there as well.

However, given your past, you are on thin ice. I highly recommend you be very careful.
  10. Dec 7, 2011