Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Getting server error trying to link steam account

Discussion in Help Desk started by sTERG, Nov 16, 2012

1. Nov 16, 2012
    I click login from in the sign in through steam page and it leads me server error page. images related

Attached Files:

2. Jun 4, 2006
    This tends to happen whenever it has an issue pulling your XML profile data from Steam due to a '503 service unavailable' error on steamcommunity's end, so the http request fails. If you give me your Steam ID I can link it to your account for you.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • PeNguiN
      This message by PeNguiN has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Nov 16, 2012, Reason: Too late.
      Nov 16, 2012
    • Nov 16, 2012
      sTERG, Nov 16, 2012 Last edited by sTERG, Nov 16, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I can't reverse look up your id... and as a matter of fact, that's not your ID it seems? Might just be your name, not the profile ID. For example,

[IMG]

You said yours is SoulFunkBrotha... verify that is what you have in that field I've circled and let us know. :smile:
      You can change it by going to your profile, then clicking on "Edit Profile"
    • Nov 16, 2012
      Ah right. The ID is Sterg.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Alright, your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:39367314 .
      Your ProfileID: Sterg
      Your Custom URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sterg
      Brian will take care of it for you. Thanks for your patience :wink:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Nov 16, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Steam ID added to your account. Profile data won't show until the xml request succeeds though.
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Feb 11, 2012
            Happy now sTERG?, this is all u had to do, instead of insulting and blaming us admins. :shock:
          • Nov 11, 2011