Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Getting surgery done...yay :D

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Korean, Apr 6, 2012

1. Jun 23, 2011
    So ya....last year I got some surgery done on my left knee since I was born with my knee caps in the wrong place

Now I have to get my right knee done and I'm having the operation on May 24th....so unfortunately for you guys since I'm going to be crippled the whole summer so in result I'm spending more time on the servers to annoy you guys :grin:

Ugh I'm going to hate physical therapy >.>
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    That's a bummer dude, at least you will have something to occupy yourself with.

Also:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Jul 23, 2010
    • Jun 23, 2011
      My left knee cap is more to the left instead of sitting in the middle where it should be and my right knee cap is sitting more right then it should be. So when I move my knee around the my knee cap goes off its path and rubs my bone around it causing a great deal of pain :/

Which is also why stairs are evil
    • Jul 23, 2010
      Is this normally something they wait til adulthood to fix?
    • Jun 23, 2011
      Considering I'm 19 so I pretty much stop growing and its to the point that if I left this alone my knee's would pretty much destroy itself in 10 - 15 years or so and I might have arthritis in them already due to the bone under the knee cap wearing out:razz:
    • Nov 6, 2011
      least u dont need eye surgery shit im still waiting for that "/
    • May 15, 2011
      Good luck with the surgery dude. Hopefully it's not painful.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      BTW, the first time Korean had surgery, his surgeon's name was Retslag. :-X