Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved ghost

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by DopeScope, Jul 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    LuciD: did u play elder scrols or fallout 3
    Cpt. John Soap MacTavish: !revote
    BIGPUN216_C-TOWN has Connected (0:0:26984743) from United States.
    Codeman: !revote
    Mr.Casualᵌ: It's so laggy
    Labyrinth2 0: !revote
    im a banana: How's Shogun Total war? Im thinking of getting it.
    Console: Map has loaded
    BackInAction (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
    [SourceMod] Map voting has finished. The next map will be mg_break-o-box_v4. (Received 59% of 27 votes)
    *Dead* MrCrooks: hahahaha
    CaNaDa Eh has Connected (0:1:33661597) from Canada.
    *Dead* Mr Milaan: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    BackInAction: :grin:
    *Dead* LuciD: lol how did that happen
    Join our Mumble server! mumble.plaguefest.com
    z1Rezin has Disconnected (0:0:9145737) from United States.
    *Dead* =pF= Kuma: Almost got me but i saw the "Fire in the Hole lol

Map was lego_builder and i got kicked for "griefing" when i didn't even throw a nade. Ghost claims he saw the fire in the hole radio, but according to my chat logs, that didn't exist. He said that i threw a nade at 10 sec which is still wrong since to be able to break the floors after the glass breaks, you have to throw it right when the map starts. I also have ss this time since copy pasting from chat is "insufficient proof".

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004727638/screenshot/920109153782018960/?tab=public
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004727638/screenshot/920109153782018960/?tab=public

I then came back to tell ghost what he did was wrong, but he didn't listen. he continued to insist that i was wrong and when i told him "you have to throw it right when the map starts", I was kicked for "telling others how to grief".
  2. May 14, 2011
    I was out of the game when this happened and came back, because "fire in the hole" appears only in game chat I scrolled up and saw the incident. I am VERY sure it said Dopescope: Fire in the hole! VERY close to the incident.

This also does not excuse the fact you went ahead and explained how to grief in the map to the whole server in mic.

I am sure @Richard420 would be happy to confirm that he kicked you for THAT reason.
  3. Dec 2, 2011
    Yes I kicked you After Ghost told you not to tell how that is done, Then you explained it over mic to all.
  4. May 14, 2011
    That ss happened before the incident. I do not see anything that proves the floor did break where as in mine there is solid proof that backinaction was the one who broke floors. i could have been throwing a nade for fun? O and if you look at the bottom of the ss, it shows that it was not taken "2 years ago".

I could have thrown a nade close to the incident but i didn't throw a nade DURING the incident. You also mentioned that you kicked through assumption. I thought the rule was the admin had to see it to be able to kick? Correct me if i am wrong though...
    DopeScope, Jul 12, 2012 Last edited by DopeScope, Jul 12, 2012
  6. Jul 1, 2010
    I see no evidence here and the screen-shots were taken well after the fact (including ghost's) and there is no way to substantiate anything. I'm seeing no abuse proven here.

:handcuffs:
    Dharkk, Jul 12, 2012 Last edited by Dharkk, Jul 12, 2012
  7. Jul 1, 2010
    Re-opened due to more evidence being presented (requested via PM).
    Dharkk, Jul 12, 2012 Last edited by Dharkk, Jul 12, 2012
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    Here is the demo that Lucid recorded of the incident. It is clear after watching it that Dopescope did nothing wrong. He still drives me crazy but he didn't throw the nade.
    Go to tick 82000 to see. @Ghost's screenshot seems to be of tick 23000. If you don't know how to change time in the demo, type demoui

Attached Files:

9. May 14, 2011
    Now I see the demo I would like to apologise for kicking you.

My bad.
  10. lucid
    This message by lucid has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Jul 12, 2012, Reason: Not your abuse thread..
    Jul 12, 2012
  11. Jul 19, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.