Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ghost

Discussion in Mapper Portfolios started by Ghost, Mar 4, 2012

Will you be watching Live Stream Sessions?

Yes 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Occasionally 6 vote(s) 54.5%
No 3 vote(s) 27.3%
  1. May 14, 2011

You may know me from my maps:

mg_ghosts_course
    mg_ghosts_cave

I make mg maps. So far I've made courses only but after a lot of playing around with mapping I have decided to start a multi game map and experiment with other types of mg maps.

If you have any ideas for mg maps you would like to give me you can just reply to this thread or feel free to add me @ deadfire19. I never deny a friend request unless its a troll.

If you need help with making an mg map you can just add me or ask me in this thread or in my group. Every mapper needs help at one point so don't worry about asking questions that seem stupid. Remember you can always Google the topic. Asking someone should be a last resort.

You can also watch me map @ http://www.livestream.com/ghosts_mapping . You can try and learn new more efficient ways of mapping and i will be open do all questions during these sessions. I will change my name to "Ghost @ streaming" while Ido this so you know when I am doing this. I will try to stream every time I map.

My Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ghosts_group

This is where I announce Alpha and Beta map tests for you. This is where you can show that you like my maps. The more members the more incentive I have to map.

Thanks.

Current WiPs:

mg_ghosts_multigame

exactly what it says on the tin.

mg_glitch

Inspired by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-ua3U3MdU&feature=plcp

ze_(something)

A ze map based on running through and abandoned under ground factory.
    Ghost, Mar 4, 2012 Last edited by Ghost, Apr 18, 2013
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    Maybe I'll watch a little, so I can learn a few things about making a good mg map :grin:
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      I will try and organise "lessons" if you want to call them that, every so often. I will make them as events in my group.
    • May 15, 2011
      Oooh. I love watching others map. I watch Chode Meister all the time, but we use Team Viewer now since Live stream quality is shit, and the viewer can't see any details.

I look forward to watching you map. ^^
    • May 14, 2011
      In live stream you can pick the stream quality all the way up to 1080p if u pay £2.50 a month. I would have though 480p would be enough for a "decent" full screen experience. Most people cant watch 720p anyway because thier internet is too slow. I will see when i start to do the sessions.

I forgot the mention. My time-zone is GMT so I will stream according to "normal" times during that.

*EDIT* I started streaming and the quality is excellent but with about 10 seconds lagg