Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence ghosted [pF] Abuse Report

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MoonChickenDogRat, Mar 17, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 24, 2012
    Steam ID: # 5506 "Admin ghosted [pF]" STEAM_0:0:54096913 3:27:16 111 0 active
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What ghosted did: ghosted had been muting me consistently and even kicked me once, telling me I was spamming when I wasn't.

What was really happening: I was leading a small group of players every round, telling them where we were going to camp/cade. Causally talking with them along the way.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Proof of him muting me:
    [IMG]

Proof of him knowing he didn't have a reason to mute or kick me:
    [IMG]
    MoonChickenDogRat, Mar 17, 2013 Last edited by MoonChickenDogRat, Mar 17, 2013
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    @Momo @Josh and I do not know ghosted's forum name

Thanks badgriuel.
    Taters, Mar 17, 2013 Last edited by Taters, Mar 17, 2013
  3. Mar 17, 2013
    I'll second this. This admin was being completely unreasonable. MoonChickenDogRat and I were just working as a team with a few other players and coming up with strategies for each round. He wasn't spamming the microphone at all...
  4. Feb 8, 2013
    Sorry, I did not take part in this nor was I there while this happened, but through past incidents, I have experienced MoonChickenDogRat mic spamming and have also muted him before. He is often very rude to other players. I would look carefully into this case to further decide if Ghosted was actually abusing his admin powers. I doubt that Moon would be 100% correct.
  5. Luke
    This message by Luke has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Mar 17, 2013, Reason: top notch sleuthing! too bad its all irrelevant.
    Mar 17, 2013
  6. Sep 24, 2012
    - You do not bring any help towards resolving the incident. [Meaning your input is not helpful in any way, i.e. not bringing any supporting evidence, chat logs, screenshots, demos, or if you end up arguing back and forth with someone.]
  7. Nov 14, 2010
    That could easily be said about Reznor, as well.
    Didn't need to quote that.
    Leave that up to management.

On a side-note. Would you happen to still have your console information handy?
  8. Sep 24, 2012
  9. Mar 17, 2013
    Umm, sorry but my comment actually does bear relevance to the topic. I was playing at the same time as MoonChickenDogRat.
  10. Nov 14, 2010
    Relevance, sure. Help, None. - - - Evidence, love.:wink:

@MoonChickenDogRat, do you have any other evidence?
  11. Sep 24, 2012
    If I had any more I would've posted it, why am I sensing sarcasm from you?

Is there some sort of problem with the evidence already shown?
  12. Feb 1, 2011
    You'll have to excuse our resident private eye. Carry on - not much to be done here until Ghosted can respond.
  13. Who_er
    This message by Who_er has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Mar 17, 2013, Reason: pretty sure the guy posted all he had. please stay out of abuse threads unless directly involved.
    Mar 17, 2013
  14. Dec 7, 2012
    MoonChickenPugRat was mic spamming for many hours and I warn him many times... I even had to kick him once after two or three mutes... Players were starting to complain about his mic spamming so I warn him that I been very lenient with the rules for mic spamming... He even friend me so he could threatened me about this complaint that he made... I told him that if any other admin probably would of ban him with the hours that he spent mic spamming... Not excluded MoonChickenPugRat bad mouthing me and trash talking about me the second I join the server. He is lucky that I didnt ban him for the hate speech and mic spamming. And MoonChicken got the nerve to post this BS....(MoonChickenPugRat you just been ghosted! SsshhH...)
    What ghosted did: ghosted had been muting me consistently and even kicked me once, telling me I was spamming when I wasn't.

What was really happening: I was leading a small group of players every round, telling them where we were going to camp/cade. Causally talking with them along the way.
    Proof of him muting me:[IMG]

Proof of him knowing he didn't have a reason to mute or kick me:
    [IMG][/quote]
    [pF] ghosted, Mar 17, 2013 Last edited by [pF] ghosted, Mar 17, 2013
  15. Jan 21, 2011
    This isn't proof, this is him telling you he's being lenient. Unless you have a demo or other evidence as to what was going on before he muted you, there's nothing we can do.
  16. Oct 29, 2010
    Short of having logs pulled to show whether warnings were properly given, I'm not sure where else we can go with the lack of evidence provided.
  17. Apr 4, 2009
    Looks like you were warned and muted less than 2 hrs before this report.

The proof you've provided is of the second time.

18. Sep 24, 2012
    Thing is I wasn't spamming, he just felt like complaining and muting me just because he doesn't like me or my group of people.

He had absolutely no reason to mute me, no one complained about me or said anything otherwise because I was breaking no rules or disturbing any peace other than your majesty's ghosted.
    MoonChickenDogRat, Mar 17, 2013 Last edited by MoonChickenDogRat, Mar 17, 2013
  19. Jul 1, 2010
    We still need proof that he muted you when you weren't spamming, we can't just take peoples word for things. I would suggest recording a demo next time you think you are having or are going to have issues with an admin.
  20. Sep 24, 2012
    Why can't you take my word for it? A witness even created a forum account just to prove my innocence.

Why are you defending him?

21. Sep 14, 2008
    I've played with you a few times and you do talk a lot on your mic so I know where Ghosted is coming from. Without proof there is nothing that can be done. We can't just "take your word for it." because there are malicious people out there unfortunately who try to get people into trouble.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.