Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal ghs_lila_blue_town

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Feb 13, 2014

1. Dec 17, 2007
    should this spot be made illegal like the other roof tops on the map…and does anyone know how this player got up here?…it's on top of the main bldg on the map
    [IMG]
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    I myself do not know how he got up there however, I think there is some secret to get up there. Someone who has the knowledge will have to fill in with details and also correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm curious, you're asking if the roof should be illegal like the others but you have no idea how you actually get up there. If you don't know how to get up, then why don't you try to find out how before you're making this suggestion?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Coming from this guy, you may ignore my post.
      • Mar 8, 2013
        there are no teleports on this map. I've decompiled it and I can't see any hidden platforms that would facilitate access to that roof either.

this player most likely got launched by an AWP. then again, he does appear to be standing on thin air, so maybe it was an admin noclipping for shits and giggles.
        Soft Serve, Feb 13, 2014 Last edited by Soft Serve, Feb 13, 2014
      • Feb 3, 2012
        I too wonder how a human can get up there anyway.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Also, the zombie was probably AWPED up there or teleported for lulz. This map is very old, so any and all secret spots would have already been discovered by then (there are none).
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          If no secrets are within this map and the only way of reaching up to the spot is by being launched [as a zombie] then it shouldn't be illegal at all.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          This is usually how people get up. There is another way, but it requires a lot of stacking, unless you're gman or kliener.
          [IMG]
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Feb 3, 2012
            Have you ever observed normal humans to be able to reach up to that spot?
          • Feb 27, 2012
            Normal humans can get up the way i showed in my picture.
          • Feb 3, 2012
            I personally don't think it should be illegal considering the main struggle of getting up there in the first place.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            It is, because once you get up there, it's GG. we did it every round one time. Hence why the illegal spot was changed to All Rooftops to avoid people loop-holing the illegal spot.
          • Feb 3, 2012
          • Dec 17, 2007

there was no one to launch the zombie up there and if there was were who they do it frm…as far as no clipping i was the highest lvl admin on and i'm lvl 2…there was no way for that to happen

actually no it's not…bc if there was a teleport up there that no one knows about then it wouldn't be illegal like the other roofs…also he didn't get awp up there bc everyone was either in the bldg, underground, or a zombie…and i've never seen anyone get to that roof all the years that i've been playing zm

no this is the first time i've ever seen anyone up on that roof top…and i've been playing zm and this map for years
          • Apr 9, 2007
            I have no idea how you contorted the name that badly.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Dec 11, 2013
              First time saw this situation ..... Lolz! R that guy hack? ....