Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal ghs_lila_blue_town

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Driftpanda, May 3, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 11, 2013
    i just want too ask if that spot i have marked with yellow is illegal. because its not red.

Attached Files:

2. Nov 29, 2010
    That entire rooftop is illegal no "umms or buts."

It probably wasn't marked by mistake.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      all roof tops and any part of them are illegal...if it's not marked in rea it states it as it is written...just bc it's not marked red it's prob bc they couldn't get it marked due to how small it is in the pic...but it is still illegal
    • Aug 11, 2013
    • Dec 7, 2012
      I didn't noticed that spot wasn't shaded till now. I was told all roof was off limits in the past, plus I seen that pic millions of times but never noticed that spot wasn't shaded. (Is it illegal?) I would like2know2>?
      Post Merged, May 3, 2014
      sorry, (late) got answer.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Moved to illegal spots section, and marked as Illegal. What Clam said is accurate. The roof only has 1 access point (some don't even have one access point, they need a boost or to be bhop'd to) and it's equally as OP as the rest of the roof.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        no i believe that mine was…it was explained in more detail…thank you
      • Feb 27, 2012
      • Dec 17, 2007
      • May 31, 2012
        I've been told the tree is okay. I use the tree. I've seen others use the tree. The tree is far from the entrance so it is difficult to defend it; also, zombies can stack or use a vendy to clip the person on the tree.

(relevant because you need to use the roof to get to the tree)

Going to the spot:

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2shiIdsc_c&feature=youtu.be

^ Note that you don't need a boost to get onto this one. A simple strafe jump will get you there.

The same spot failing in every way (can't defend entrance, zombie with vendy defeating us):

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYuPXWhrSVw&feature=youtu.be
        • Agree Agree x 1
          Joshy, May 3, 2014 Last edited by Joshy, May 3, 2014
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Tree is 100% legal. The rooftop can be used as a pathway to access the trees, but you are not allowed to actually stay on the roofs to stay alive. Reason why trees are illegal is just like Joshy said, you can stack, or if you're a donator and you time your stab just right when you jump, you can tag the human.

@retslag1 i marked as illegal because his question was regarding the un-marked part of the roof, not the tree :razz:
          • Informative Informative x 2
            Tony The Tiger, May 3, 2014 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, May 3, 2014
          • Feb 21, 2007
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.