Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

gift donator?

Discussion in Help Desk started by RicoSuave, Jun 18, 2012

1. May 17, 2012
    so i read a threat kind of like this but it wasnt answered at all really, but is there a way i can buy donator for somebody?
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    You can but you have to log into their forum account and buy it from there. At least thats how i did it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
      RussianSoldier, Jun 18, 2012 Last edited by Arsis, Jun 18, 2012
    • May 17, 2012
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Or you could buy through paypal, use their steam ID, and give them the transaction ID.
    • Feb 9, 2012
      I remember seeing somewhere that this doesnt work. u have to log into that person's forum account and that forum account has to be linked by ur steam ID as well, so staying on ur forum account and putting their id wont work.
    • Mar 12, 2008
    • Jan 21, 2011
      With the new system you have to buy it through their account.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008

:arrogant:
        • Friendly Friendly x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Buying donor for somebody is a pain in the ass here (lightly speaking).

Every time I've done it (for three separate beneficiaries in different occasions). . .ask the beneficiary for the login info, confirm they linked their STEAM ID with their account, before finally doing the PayPal shit.

The old system for buying donor for a chosen beneficiary used to be a much more fluid process. /endinappropriategripe
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 16, 2008
            I know @Brian had something planned to fix this issue. Don't know where it stands though.
          • Apr 9, 2007
          • Jun 4, 2006
            • Feb 18, 2011
              Well I say this makes things easier and thank you for the effort.