Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Gifting someone

Discussion in Help Desk started by slisher, Jan 30, 2013

1. May 20, 2011
    How do I gift someone donator/admin when I only have the option to downgrade my current subscription?
  2. Jun 2, 2012
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Wasn't there a page or something for this... (I certainly can't find it)

@Brian
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Brian just made is awfully impossible to freely find.
    • May 20, 2011
      I gifted my friend, but after completion from PayPal, PlagueFest gave me this:
      It did, however, complete the whole process.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      That would be the horribly shitty TinyChat on the right hand corner.
    • May 20, 2011
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        While the chat can throw the same error it's not related. Bug in the donation callback. Already reported, awaiting fix. Functions as normal just throws a dumb error. Has nothing to do with the chat, which isn't even present in that section of the site.

Edit: edited the get admin or donator buttons to always go to help/upgrades which has a big ol gift link on it. Previously if you were an active donator or admin the buttons would take you to account/upgrades where you could manage your current sub. I guess the gift upgrade links in the user dropdown and account area weren't easy enough to find so this should help
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
          Brian, Jan 30, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Jan 30, 2013
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Update - donation callback has been patched. Donations and gift purchases should complete without issue now.
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1