Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Girls looking sexy and kicking some ass in my new video

Discussion in Creativity started by KILLERSandCOMPANY, Sep 12, 2012

Did you like the vid?

YEA THE GIRLS ARE SEXY and they can blow me away any time!!! 8 vote(s) 50.0%
NO! You suck! keep your day job! 8 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Sep 9, 2012
    Been awile since I made a video, my girl friend and her friend dressed up in some nice skimpy cloth for this one :inlove: We did some slow motion vfx gun fight scenes which I'v never made before.. all in all it was fun!
    So check it out and Let me know what you think

via http://youtu.be/L9u77MQwsDo
    • Like Like x 6
    • Artistic Artistic x 2
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Fore-warning : I do give harsh criticism and I apologize if I offend you. This is just my honest opinion

I liked the concept of the video, but too much editing turned me off. The blood display was just too much like a game (CoD in mind). Slow motion effects were pretty nice, although less would've been better.

P.S. Next time the girls should kiss while walking out!
    • Jun 20, 2012
      Dislikes: The music that reminded me of Zelda that then transitioned into music that reminded me of Halo, when all I really wanted was music that reminded me of why gunfights are kewl O.o

All in all, neat :grin:...

:callme:Kolme
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Being a person who been working with guns every day for the past 8 years, this movie made my head hurt. But considering it wasn't made at the professional level, it was still very good. Personally liked the camera work too.

If you made any more videos feel free to post them. I personally like watching 'shorts' made on the indie/amature/student level.
    • Sep 9, 2012
      LOL I don't think my ladey would be down to kiss her friend unless they were good and drunk haha But I like your honesty!
      Post Merged, Sep 12, 2012
      Devious I had a marine buddy of mine call me and beat me up over the phone about the gun sounds and various stuff I left out lol I def just do this for fun on my days off :party:
      Post Merged, Sep 12, 2012
      Also the music I made myself, didn't like it at first but it just grew on me so I ended up using it for the vid..:music:
    • Jul 14, 2008
    • Aug 1, 2011
      For something you do for fun in your spare time, your good at it and should keep it up. Maybe make a movie for pF :0
    • Apr 12, 2012
      LOL great editing, and pretty good acting for a home movie. Cute girls :clap:

What programs do you use for effects and editing?

Also, you made that music? Sweet, thats pretty damn good. What did you use to make it?
    • Jan 11, 2012
      Video is not bad, but I don't like the blood and this solar(?) effect
    • Sep 22, 2010
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Sep 9, 2012
        @Andrew I use adobe after effects and premiere cs6, for music, if I'm working on something complex I use logic pro 9, but I wanted to make a quick track for this one so I used magix music maker and it only took me about 30 min to make the track.
      • Jun 10, 2011
      • Mar 12, 2008
        You call that skimpy? Skimpy is booby tassels and strings.

These girls look like they're ready for winter.

The vid was o.k.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 15, 2011
          I liked the blood. Reminded me of Freddiew. Not everything has to be out of the box gore. Unless that's the sort of thing that gets you off. :/
        • May 5, 2011
          Nice work, I always wanted to produce a short film. Keep up the good work ^^
        • May 14, 2011

But video looks great for a home made one!
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Did the girl with the machine gun shoot at all? It didn't look like it.

Anyways, the film was pretty nice considering you're not using millions of dollars worth of resources to produce it.
        • Feb 21, 2007
          I liked the special effects. Didn't like the girl with the handgun, she had no facial expression. Feel like she was a zombie. *looks around* They weren't...were they??
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012
            You need to learn to manage your vids to get good views, especially with custom content. One day if you have enough viewers income and subscribers, you can become part of a network and earn money for all the effort you put into your videos (which I'm sure you have).
          • Sep 9, 2012
            I really wish I had more time to make these kind of videos, would love to get on a network! If I had the time I would prob knock out a video a week.... But alas I have work (55+hours)---> and it:weep: kills me *starts to cry uncontrollably*