Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

give Whoop a chance please!

Discussion in Help Desk started by Sharklee 2, Nov 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 6, 2012
    i just talk to him today and sound like he regret about what he did cuz he not in the mood. can you guys unban him please ? at least give him a chance, i guess he wont do the same to any admin anymore so just unban him please. not fun without him around. just give him 1 more chance plz !! forgive him !!
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    As far as I know, he never even made a ban protest. I doubt it would matter at this point though since he made a fool of himself on the forums trying to get someone else banned with him.

I don't see this going anywhere, but he can make a thread for himself in a weeks time when his forum ban is lifted.
  3. Sep 14, 2008
    He was being racist and he avoided his ban...how is he sorry? I think he needs to stay banned, but ty for your concern.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    For the record - he will never be unbanned and anyone who posts about his ban will be subject to a ban themselves. I don't want to see another thread regarding whoop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.