Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GIVEAWAY: Halloween Bundle of Games (LIMBO, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Sword & Sworcery)

Discussion in Gaming started by Conker, Oct 31, 2014

1. Mar 31, 2010
    Okay guys I have 1 key that has the following games:

LIMBO
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Psychonauts
    Sword & Sworcery

You must reply with a scary story in this thread. Doesn't have to be long, and hopefully it's something original: something that's happened to you! I will pick at random the winner (through random.org) at 6:00pm EST.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Scary story: Justin Bieber is considered a musician.

I'm only looking to receive Amnesia, if possible. Thanks.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Tell me what you think about it if you do get it.
      • Jul 27, 2008
        The weirdest time in my life was in 2009 right after I graduated, when I was in the middle of Tenino Washington at about 3am on a super clear summer night. . We were near a bunch of power-line towers because we had heard a few weeks before of some weird shit going down from other people. You could get to it by getting off the road and going down a little dirt path. Where we parked was a one way entrance that had a gate with a sign saying don't enter blah blah. Well after some time, for some random reason I decided to look up and I saw this orange thing floating. It was pretty bright and it just kind of sat there and looked like it was wobbly and I pointed it out to everyone. Well, shit got real as soon after I said something about it. It literally teleported 3 times and each time it got farther away and then it was gone. And not just a little I mean it was a good distance. The next part still haunts me and really freaks me out when I think back to it... As soon as its gone and after we all shit our pants, we head back to the car and walk down the dirt path as we get closer around the corner we see headlights turn off (Or what seemed like headlights) and hear some car doors shut. At this point we cant see exactly but we can hear it and you could see lights through the bushes. We were trespassing on private property so we all look at each other and jump into some giant bushes and since nobody wants to get shot we all agreed we would just walk out and explain what we were doing. The bushes we were hiding in were right around the corner from the car. So after waiting like 1-2 min we come out and are prepared to be greeted by some pissed off people and to our surprise there was nobody there......
        It would be impossible for another car to turn around because to leave you had to go reverse the whole way. The only way to turn the car around was to open the locked gate. The worst part was the kid who drove swore on everything he locked his car and when we got the car all 4 doors were unlocked, nothing missing or messed with. Idk, that night changed me a lot. I still cant quite explain everything that happened. I could go into such more detail if I really get into talking about it. It no doubt changed the way I thought about that kind of stuff though. The whole ride home we were just talking like a bunch of crazy crack heads that got a hold of the wrong stuff. Nobody could even fathom what we just experienced.

I should add, please don't count my post in the drawing. I have most of those already so Id rather let someone else get a chance. Just wanted to share this because its been awhile since I've talked about it.
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Jun 24, 2014
          One time I went into a haunted house. It was just pretend ghosts but then I saw a real ghost there. It was scary.

[IMG]
        • Mar 31, 2010
          Of the possible 4 (Orange, Benderius?, Vicarious?, Crane) contestants, LOL, the winner is: 2. @Benderius
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Well, Benderius didn't really tell a story. He just quoted my story and added a GIF to it...
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Yeah dude, you should give it to someone else lol. I just wanted to put a reaction gif. If I have to give it away I go with Orange.

Again, sorry for misreading the contest....I also own and haven't played Psychonauts even though it's like the greatest game I heard from Dtoid.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Mar 31, 2010
            • Feb 8, 2013