Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Glass in Paper Escaper: Okay to shoot

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Joshy, Dec 15, 2013

1. May 31, 2012

just wanted to share some "experimental results" with you regarding the glass during Paper Escaper before the vault portion. CTs can shoot the glass as much as they would like and it will not affect the glass. I tried this as a CT and loaded it with tons of bullets and knifed it from both sides but the glass would not break; I switched teams and restarted the round as a Terrorist and was able to break the glass within a couple of shots. I did this on the extreme mode. I figured it might be a good thing to know because sometimes people are weary of shooting the glass or consider it a form of griefing:

[IMG]

Note a demo as evidence is attached but it's a little bit long, you can save time (if you wanted to watch it) at tic 17,000 since I couldn't figure out the admin room etc right away lol.

Attached Files:

2. May 27, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 1, 2012
      are you serious? I thought everyone know that the glass is only broken some seconds after zombies approached it.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 11, 2012
        I thought so too. However, there was always those few people who would get mad at people for shooting it because they thought it broke from bullets but were quickly informed bullets are useless on the glass.
      • May 31, 2012
        I still see people getting upset over it and from time to time an admin might give a warning; even though I have been told that this was the case I never knew 100% for sure myself so I had to test it :wink: maybe the majority is already aware of this but not everyone is.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        We've known this since a couple weeks after the map was released -_-

nice job though.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 20, 2012
          On older versions the glass was breakable and not dmg filterd. So cts could indeed destroy it.
          With the current version all glass cades are filtered, so only zombies can deal dmg to it.
        • Mar 30, 2012
          [IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 3