Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

(Glitch) Anti Mako-f**s will be happy

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Santa Zoey, Jul 18, 2014

1. Dec 10, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Nov 17, 2012
      Aha, been around forever. For some reason the laser can get stuck on weapons and that happens. Very rarely though. Still funny watching everybody panic!
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        I can't believe I missed it! I kept walking off of shit and lagging to death, so I just sat in spectate and started browsing the web. ^_^ I probably got it on demo too, but yours is good enough for me. Funny!

I checked the demos anyways, and I got it too. Great view!

Although I was in spectate, so I couldn't drive it like you. I can't believe the person I was watching walked right into it even though everyone else was dying... this player is like an ant walking into fire, lol.
        Joshy, Jul 18, 2014 Last edited by Joshy, Jul 18, 2014
      • Mar 20, 2012
        I mentioned it on the HK blog. If it would be a timed laser (max time alive) then it wouldnt really be a problem.
      • May 31, 2012
        How often does this happen? This is the first time I've seen it :shock:. Lets make Tony the Tiger fix it!
      • Mar 30, 2013
        Kaemon is fixing Mako, don't worry
      • Jan 11, 2011
        Who dares summon me?
        Yeah, that bug has been there for a while. Its rare, but it can happen. Its just a simple case of "what moves the laser is solid when it shouldn't".

Just checked it in the map for the first time. The Laser itself (what you see) is a movelinear, not solid... Parented, along a trigger hurt, to a small invisible (but solid) 2nd movelinear...
        For those that don't map that may be wondering why does he needs to parent a movelinear to a movelinear... he doesn't... XD
      • Apr 28, 2013
        I first thought it was a rather different sephiroth glitch as that one is being fixed too. However you will need noclip in order to perform it and it is similar to the train glitch.