Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Globally permed for joining a Steam group

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Whats His Face, Apr 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 15, 2011
    So I guess I'm not allow to express my critique of the server or servers outside of plaguefest.

This also has not been the first time an admin has aboosed me and its not just one admin either its just a kind of final straw for me to actually respond for once. I've been kicked for crap like edging but not pointing myself towards the humans (response by that admin was IDC you broke my rule over the mic) and shooting out only one piece of the door on indiana jones (This action does not even let the zombies get close to killing the humans. Just singleplayer it and shoot one piece off then knife it before it opens as a T). I could go on and on but thats for another thread.

My names are usually: CNe7532294, World Gov't (part of a name I forget lol), Ganderp teh gay, Muldoon's Cockgun, Rotaderp, oh just look at my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993237816 Its tells most of my names on there. Also I change names to fit in with the "theme" of the day, hour, or map

PS: I don't really care how long this takes or if I even do get unbanned. I do care to call these things attention and the resulting debate that follows. Also others on steam have told me to make an attempt I guess.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Look at your community name then ours and then you will know why you got baned. It happened to a lot of people before?
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    Just curious as to why you would join a steam group that fully calls out PlagueFest is Gay?
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    Joining a group that was started by a butthurt child who got permabanned from our servers for being a twat doesn't reflect well on you if you enjoy playing pF servers. If you find pF to be gay, why play here?
  5. Mar 15, 2011
    I like said I could go on and on about whats wrong and what not but thats for another thread/time. So in the meantime this I guess -----> Freedom of expression.

I don't get what you're getting at here? the [pF Banned] tag I just put up on steam like I said I change my name to fit the current "theme".
  6. Jun 17, 2011
    Well if you are in a group that kind of states how Plaguefest is so gay, I guess we just don't see a reason why we would want to keep people who don't appreciate the hard work put into keeping the servers up and running to play here.

Just my opinion others can say otherwise.
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    It was your decision to join a group dedicated to slander plaguefest's game. Your initiative, not ours. You have a freedom of speech, but it doesn't mean your word doesn't go unanswered. You hung yourself to dry my friend, freedom of expression is a bitch aint it.

I doubt you'll get a next time because it was your choice to enter this clan.
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    So instead of bringing these things to light when they happen, you choose to build up your rage and just QQ by making/joining this ridiculous group. Good plan!
  9. Apr 14, 2011
    I joined a group called "PF Is Grey" ^^
    And I dont know about a perm ban for joining a group. It does trump on the 2nd amendment.
    I click accept on every invite i get, maybe he did not read the name. Iv dones that b4 and have had to leave some with controversial names. Id vote to unban him if he leaves it.
  10. Mar 15, 2011
    I was waiting for a response like this here's my already made reply.

"You banned me and others for merely criticizing your server and instead of taking things positively (like getting feedback from that criticism and applying that to make a better server) you decided to blanket ban everyone in that group. Congratz on proving my point in the steam group's comment section and welcome to that butthurt child's "level"."

Also I only play in the servers cause friends I know play there hence I was convinced by them to at least make an attempt.
  11. Jun 17, 2011
    I don't see how joining PlagueFestisGay should be taken positively...you do understand you are not just saying that about the servers but the community that they have created here for years right?
  12. Jul 1, 2011
    They should contact higher ups about any kind of problem you/they have. Making a group that promotes hatred doesn't make it any better. You should have thought of not joining and report them if you did support us.
  13. Mar 15, 2011
    Some of you guys are making it sound like its a crime to join any steam group and why shouldn't I join the group? what I do on steam is my business now what i do on your servers and on here is different.

PS I didn't even use the group's tag while in the server or elsewhere to slander this site's name and no I'm not mad just disappointed.
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    A PlagueFest player joins a steam group, called "PlagueFest is gay", gets group banned, comes on the forum, and complains that he's banned? Yes, there is freedom of speech, however, you can't expect yourself to scream "FIRE!" in a movie theater when there is no fire and not get in trouble. You need probable cause to do so otherwise you'll get arrested for public endangerment (just an example). Freedom of speech has its limits. The Steam group was created by a butthurt player that neglected to follow the rules, therefore getting himself banned. Not our fault. You only have yourself to blame for this one. If you really want unbanned, submit a ban protest and it will be reviewed accordingly.
  15. Jul 1, 2011
    But being apart of a group that promotes hatred to a server/community you play/socialize on still makes you look bad. Y participate with them then just ignoring them?
  16. Sep 26, 2010
    I'm disappointed in how much stock people are putting in this thread. If you want to play on our servers, file a protest...otherwise have fun elsewhere. There honestly isn't a valid reason for you posting here.
  17. Feb 11, 2012
    I've seen you playing on pF ze server and other servers. I can say that he hasnt been offensive against pF what i've seen, but i dont know about this steamgroup thing..
  18. Mar 15, 2011
    I joined cause from time to time I saw on here (the forums) how problems were handled and it was handled poorly. I can name the "element problem" for starters and how at 1st you guys were fine with it then did a complete 180 on the whole deal. Also like I said I didn't even slander this site's name as of now. Never even bothered putting the group tag on while in game. Just joined the group cause well there are problems in this community some of which aren't even properly solved yet.

Is it bad to say this sucks to someone when you know it sucks or just let them be and carry on till they make the mistake even worse in the future. And no didn't even know the group was made by someone who was rightfully perma'd.
  19. Sep 22, 2010
    Freedom of speech doesn't apply on private property.
  20. Mar 15, 2011
    Kay I guess you can password protect the server and make sure only the people who donate and are admins join
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.